Changed Butterfly Project Celebrates!

Stacey D.
on 10/27/06 9:29 am - Harrisonburg, VA
Well folks, the changed butterfly project celebrates its two year anniversery today. Yep that's right--two years ago today was one of the biggest exciting days of my life. As I told my Doc who did my gastric -30 years from now, I will still celebrate this day! My success had been earned, and I have to pat myself on my back! YEAH ME! May you have a blessed day~~Stacey A.K.A Changed butterfly PS, Those who are Dr. Schrimer's patients will have to check out the scrapbook that I have finally completed. I gave it Dr.'s office to hopefully inspire others.
A10sFrau
on 10/27/06 9:51 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Lois One year tomorrow began MY weight loss!
renea g
on 10/27/06 11:01 am - Mountains of, VA
Stacey, ITS SO HARD TO BELIEVE ITS BEEN TWO YEARS SINCE YOUR SURGERY AND I SO PROUD OF YOU.... CONGRATS ON YOUR TWO YR ANNVERSARY......you LOOK SO GREAT NOW AND I WISH I KNEW IT WAS TODAY WE COULD WENT OUT AND CELEBRATED I WAS OFF TODAY..... I LOVE YA GIRL AND CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN.... LOVE YA GIRL, RENEA 312/195/190/180 PREOP/CURRENT/SURGEONSGOAL/MYGOAL
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/06 3:23 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hello little butterfly, congratulaltions onn your success!! You have every right to be proud!! And I know that scrapbook must be awesome, since you make such good ones. I'm in the process of trying to make one, but I don't think it's as good as yours!!! Congratulations again Stacey\ love donna
~*Country Girl*~
on 10/28/06 4:28 am - somewhere in de Mtns!, VA
Congratulations sweetheart!!! Look at you now! A changed butterfly has spread her wings! That is such a wonderful thing for you to do with your scrapbook! I know many people will be very inspired by your SUCCESS! What a wonderful blessing! Oh When we have more time to chat I met DR Schrimers very first lap patient today! It was very interesting! A very sweet lady! I am working now so can't go into detail. Hope to talk with you soon,. We have got to get together!!! I'll even come your way if you don't mind hubby tagging along and it is a weekend!! ;) hugs, Lisa
prissy25
on 10/28/06 4:30 am - Barboursville, VA
Congrats to you New Butterfly My year is coming up on Tues gosh how the months fly I cant believe it and you deserve to celebrate you looked awsome at our last meet yahoooo to you. Cant wait for my 2 year but gotta get the year under first hugsss...
Shanana
on 10/28/06 6:27 am - Altavista, VA
Congrats Stacey. You have done so well. You are an inspiration. Hugs Shannon
hollydecarlo
on 10/28/06 10:42 am - hopewell, VA
you go girl!!! you have done so so well!!! you look great!!!! hugs, holly
Robin C.
on 10/28/06 12:34 pm - Norfolk, VA
Stacy, You are a beautiful butterfly! I am sooooo happy for you. I know you must be very proud of how far you have come and what you have achieved. I can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling (I am still waiting for approval)! You must feel so liberated and strong. Keep up the good work and congrats! Hugs, Robin
A10sFrau
on 10/29/06 5:35 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
And, wish I could see your scrap book! Hugs and kisses on all your hard work! Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views