Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/06 2:46 am - Virginia Beach, VA
OMG!!!!! I just called my insurance company. Yes I finally got insurance. My plan has the WLS rider. All I have to do is get my dr to send a request to the insurance. Hopefully I won't have to jump through hoops. When I find out more. I called Dr. Terricina's office and they said that I need to do a seminar again and a psyc eval. I also need a referral from my PCP. So, I will be working on getting a referral. I am on cloud nine right now. Part of me is scared that I am going to do all this again just to have the rug pulled out from under me. Time will tell.
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/26/06 7:22 am - Danville, VA
Way to go, Sweetie...Don't give up...this is worth the fight... Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 10/29/06 7:31 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanx Betsy, I am going to keep plugging along. I have been trying for 2 years now.
Kathy & Rich
on 10/26/06 8:15 am - Fairfax, VA
Good luck! :thumbs up: Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 10/29/06 7:34 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanx Kathy. I have been around the board for 2 years now and you have been an inspiration.
Sporty Jill
on 10/26/06 11:01 am - Norfolk, VA
Good luck, Frogger. Keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed for you! Jill 263/147 (and still holding onto those last stupid pounds)/145 (my goal weight/135 (docs goal weight).
(deactivated member)
on 10/29/06 7:34 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanx Jill, I am sure those last few pounds will come off. You are looking so great.
Ernurse323
on 10/26/06 10:04 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
I think I am just as excited as you are !! I am so happy for you !!!! Keep your fingers crossed..hopefully it will all fall into place. I felt the same way waiting for my final approval. You are deterimined..and that right there is the biggest part !!! Big Smoooooooches !! Dana
(deactivated member)
on 10/29/06 7:36 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanx Dana, I go see my PCP tomorrow. I know he will be behind me. He has every other time I have tried this.
Sonja A.
on 10/27/06 11:35 am - VA BEACH, VA
Good Luck frogger! You will love Dr. Terricina and his staff!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views