RICHMOND, VA WINTER CONFERENCE REGISTRATION TIME IS HERE!!!

David@Goal
on 10/25/06 3:49 am - VA
Yes, thanks to Web Guru Mark, the Winter Conference Registration Form/PayPal is up and running!!! Just go to my website's home page and click on "DISCO BALL 2007" link on the left hand side - and voila! What you've been waiting for! Any questions can be sent directly to my attention at: [email protected] Thanks!!! See everyone on January!! David@Goal
(deactivated member)
on 10/25/06 4:16 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Yahooo!! At last!!! I am booked and hotel booked too!! SOooooooo.....who else is coming in January? Jackie
Modern_Viking
on 10/26/06 12:38 am - Boondocks
Well I guess Steph and my self could come by I will not be in the hospital this damn time!!
Chyanne2u
on 10/26/06 6:26 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey David, For some reason I am not finding your website. I went to your profile and clicked on the STAPLEDUP www thingy and it takes me to photobucket or something like that. What gives????? Let me know what I'm doing wrong or am I having a "blonde moment" and don't anyone dare say it's a senior moment because I resemble that remark!!! LOL Lots of Love Kathy
Patience
on 10/28/06 10:13 pm - Lancaster, VA
I too am having problems finding info on the conference. Could not find the "disco ball 2007" link on the left hand side. Is there any other way to get info? Thanks Leigh
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views