Whine Whine Whine

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 12:35 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
So does this new leaf mean you are now going to take that trip to Lexington on Thursday? I will be up in Springfield at 6am so I can still come and get ya!! And you have every right to whine - I whine when I am in pain too!! I whine more for the cold than I did for surgery...... My son was up all night with his first ever earache so we all had no sleep as he screamed in pain. He was looking for me to take his pain away and i was so helpless. The doctor gave him anti biotics, a strong decongestant and more Tylenol so we are hoping for a better night tonight..... so I have been whiny all day with my lack of sleep..... Hope your pain level drops soon Love ya and will miss you this weekend! Jackie
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 10:50 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Jackie, ouch for Connor!! I know that ear business is tough. I feel sorry for the little guy. And it is so frustrating not being able to help. My daughter called me yesterday and had just gotten braces on one of her little guys and he hates to take medicine and just suffers and she said it was breaking her heart. I hate that. I will definitely be thinking of you this weekend. I hope that there is another one that we can plan to go to together!! That would have been so much fun. Although I am afraid it might have ruined our friendship cause I would have been so bad!! Take care, and hugs to baby Connor!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 11:27 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Well the medication the doctor gave Connor is nothing short of amazing!! His ear did not hurt when he went to bed last night and he slept all through the night - which meant I got to sleep too! This morning he announced his head did not hurt so he was going to go to school! So he has gone to the Montessori School for his 3 hours - I called the school and talked to the headmaster and he said to send him and they would keep an eye on him and if he looked whiney or anything they would call me. I am so amazed that he could bounce back like that!! So now I am happy that I can leave for Lexington on Thursday and he will be just fine. This would not have ruined our friendship if you had come and whined - I would have just turned the music on and sang to you lol!! That would have shut you up lol! We are so going to miss you on this trip! I hope your knee continues to get better. Jackie
Shanana
on 10/23/06 8:31 pm - Altavista, VA
Whine away Mrs. Donna. You are always so sweet and caring to everyone else. We love you and want you better. I have just hit the overweight category instead of obese. I am so close to 199 i can almost kiss it. Cant wait. Lots going on w/ me too and I am tired of whining too. Love and Hugs, Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 10:52 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Shannon, yeah I know you've had your issues too. I hope we both feel better. And I know what you mean about the 199. I bounced from 201 to 198 for weeks. It was cruel!! Take care of yourself, -- and Shannon, you look so beautiful!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 9:44 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
[sigh]....whine, whine, whine, all you do is WHINE!!!!! LMAO - Not only do I feel brave enough to be a brat around you, I also have the safety of hiding behind my computer, oh and if that's not enough, I know for a FACT (right now) I could out run YOU and that cane! ...what??? You still like me, missy, admit it. Oh alright, I'm a little late on your post and Ive already read all the good vibes and thoughts people have sent you.... heck, I wish there was a way I could take WENDY's post and plug my mugshot in it and just sign my name to it - she said everything I was thinking and feeling. Figure you know I love you, right? You know I care, you know I'll listen to you, 24/7, even if it's in your shrilly whiney voice ....ooops, did I say that out loud? LMAO!!! LOVE YOU GIRLFRIEND, more then my luggage!!! Miss you bunches - I hope/think you know me well enough to know that ALL of the above was done with tongue in cheek. Personally, I think you're the least whineiest (is that a word?) person I know - but then again, lol, I'm not Greg and I'm not around you 24/7 - put that handsome man of yours on the keyboard, I want to talk to him. ..love, Lei
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 10:59 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Oh Lei, you make me laugh! And that's a good thing, trust me. Oh, and you might be able to outrun me with my cain but it has a hook and I can grab you by your skinny little neck!!! I know you're like me and have no patience for whiners and it dawned on me all of a sudden (is that a redundant phrase--) that I can't even carry on a conversation without whinning about this knee business. Poor Greg, I am sure he is sick of hearing of it. I mean as soon as he gets home I make him watch me walk to see if I am limping or 'gliding'!! Of course he says the right thing. And last night when he came home I said 'look I can dance a little' and I started be-boppng in the kitchen, and he just had this pained look on his face like, oh my gosh she's totally lost it. But he's a patient guy. Thanks for your post Lei. Love you so much!! You're such a good friend to me. love donna
Ms Court
on 10/23/06 10:54 pm - Remington, VA
Well I haven't noticed any obsessive whining in your posts. But if you feel like whining then who better to whine to than those that love you. Hope you feel better soon. Congrats on the normal bmi. Courtney p.s. I am doing pretty good. Enjoying life a lot right now. Happier than I have been in a long time. And I just bought 3 pairs of size 10 dress pants for work.
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 11:03 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Court, size 10 pants!! Wow, that is awesome. Life is good isn't it Courtney. I am so glad you had this surgery early so you can enjoy all the fun things ahead of you. That is one regret I have that I wish I could have had this surgery 20 years ago!! Have fun Courtney, love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views