Whine Whine Whine

Ms Court
on 10/23/06 10:51 pm - Remington, VA
I am thinking of you too also. Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 11:18 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Jill good luck with your surgery - I am thinking of you. Hope your recovery is good. Jackie
cappymoon
on 10/23/06 10:20 am - Northern, VA
Yeah!! I wish I could get to a normal BMI....still working on it though...Miss you terribly Hope to talk to you soon..... D
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 10:38 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Dianna, I've missed YOU!! By the way, how is Julie doing - I think of her often and wonder how she is. Yeah, it's nice to be at 'normal' although I'm not sure it will last since I think it is just from being out of my schedule of eating. Plus, like I told Wendy, I don't think I look healthy so I don't know how that will be. I mean I don't think I look healthy probably regardless of what I weigh, but right now I look too frail I think., But maybe once I get some color and back to normal it will be okay. Take care, and hi to Julie, love donna
*~Tigger~ *
on 10/23/06 10:56 am - Staunton, VA
We all whine, Donna! Go ahead--you deserve it! Heck, it's almost been two years since I fell and hurt my spine, so I feel like I've been whining for two years! JoAnn
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 10:40 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi JoAnn, I guess you totally know how I feel!! It's like I can't remember when I felt good!! love donna
J A.
on 10/23/06 12:24 pm - Southwest, VA
Donna, I've missed hearing from you too. I'm sure you won't be a permanent whiner. A temporary whiner is ok, and you have good reason. Love ya, Jan
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 10:42 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Ms Jan - so how are you doing!! I think of you so often and sure wish we could get together!! But I can't even drive now so that's not going to happen. But seriously, let's try okay!! love donna
Christine Hood
on 10/23/06 12:30 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Whine all you want...and have some cheese (protein) with that w(h)ine! Congrats on your normal BMI!! I am so happy for ya! Feel better! Christine
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 10:46 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Honey, yeah, pass me some cheese!! How are you you beautiful girl you!! Hey Christine, am I doing this right? I just requested you as a friend, now what happens?? Do you approve it or something? Or do I do something else. I hate this new system!! I don't even know what the point of it is. Oh, and that's another thing, when I'm whinning, I'm cranky!! And people think I'm sweet -- ha ha, I am definitely not sweet. I'm a brat! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views