Whine Whine Whine

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 9:30 am - Fairfax Station, VA
I hate whiners!!! And you kinow what -- I have turned into one! I can't write a post without whining about my silly knee. It's making me mad. I am not going to do it anymore and I apologize to all of you who have had to listen to me. So new knee, oops I mean new leaf, no more knee talk and no more whining!!! So now how is everyone doing?? love donna p.s. okay, one last thing -- thanks to my knee surgery I have lost 6 pounds and now have a 'normal bmi'!! Yippee.
WendyNVA
on 10/23/06 9:39 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey woman! Whine away girly! PULEAZE! Nothing you could do would make us hate ya. We love our Donna Mae! I'm sorry you're suffering in recoop now, but I have a really strong feeling you'll be putting us all to shame soon with your newfound knee! Love ya girlie, and I'm totally jealous of the 6 pound lost.. Ummm, I found em, if ya want them back! Wendy
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 10:28 am - Fairfax Station, VA
You're sweet to me Wendy, but I fear I've pushed the limit!! No more -- I woke up this morning and just announced I was going to snap out of it, and I had turned the corner. I strongly believe in the power of positive thinking. I bet you found my 'pounds' on your cruise right? You'll lose them - !!! One thing actually about my six pounds is I don't think I look good!! I look a little frail and sickly right now so being 'normal' bmi might not be for me! I don't want to look frail! Thanks Wendy - sure had fun with you that Saturday -- that was something I really looked forward to! love donna
WendyNVA
on 10/23/06 10:57 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey my gorgeous friend, Be carefull what you wish for. My lowest weight after surgeries was 155 (for about a 24 hour span til I weighed in next lol) and I truly thought I looked GAUNT and frail. I heard from people that asked me "are you sick, etc". It made me spiral (not exclusively, trust me, I'm not that naive) into a 40 pound weight gain, and I'm so much more unhappy with myself now, than I was then (healthy!) You're recovering from a huge surgery, and you've got aches an pains and remorse that will be such a distant memory soon. Don't fall into a trap that you dont wanna recover from. Love yourself, and wait until you are fully healed to make any type of decisions regarding your weight and try to realize that your body is going thru a trauma, and life will rear its ugly head soon enuf! Then, when you are feeling yourself again, you can choose what you need to do! Love ya woman Wendy
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 10:38 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi wendy, thanks for your post. I laughed at your post cause I am not even in the mood to read the paper and I told Greg I was going to cancel it cause I just pick it up and put it in recyling, and he said 'don't do any decision right now'!! Made me laugh. Yeah, as far as the weight goes, I am going to wait until I get to my normal self, makeup, comb hair, dress!! Before I decide if it's the weight that is making me look bad or the fact that I haven't 'fixed' up!! Thaniks Wendy! love donna
Sharon Q.
on 10/23/06 10:09 am - Fredericksburg, VA
You are not alone in your whininess!!! When I am in pain or sicky, I am horrible to be around.........just ask my family!!! We understand and love you right through it!!! It's what we're here for.........when your hubby is sick of it, we can take over. OHHHHHHHHH, I thought I FOUND those 6lbs!!!! I got there first Wendy..........find somebody elses weight to FIND!!!!!!!!! XOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOXO Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 10:31 am - Fairfax Station, VA
are you a whiner too? I think you're right, it's when you're in pain that you just concentrate on nothing but that. It's like get a life for crying out loud!! So I'm tryng!! I don't know if Greg is sick of me yet, he did tell me tonight that I was like the biantic (how do you spell that!!) woman with a new knee, new tummy!! Thanks for your message Shanon, love donna
jilldennis
on 10/23/06 10:18 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi Donna I sure have missed you!!! I will be up in your neck of the woods tomorrow morning at 7am. Jon has some of his pre-op testing and at 11:30 I have to be in pre-op and Jon has his endoscopy scheduled. I think Natalie is coming to sit with the two of us. My surgery is at 1pm. Sorry to hear about your knee. My dad had his done in June and is doing much better now! Just be patient! Love ya! Jill
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 10:34 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Jill, I will be thinking of you tomorrow. I have physical therapy, plus I can't drive yet, so I can't zip over to see you like I would like to!! But you'll have Natalie. Glad to hear how your dad has done, that gives me encouragement. Right now, to be honest, I am wondering why I ever did this!! Love to Jon!! donna
*~Tigger~ *
on 10/23/06 10:53 am - Staunton, VA
Hey, Jill! You are in my thoughts and prayers for tomorrow. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you! JoAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views