HELP!!!!!!!!!!

prissy25
on 10/23/06 5:09 am - Barboursville, VA
I need some ideas for Thanksgiving Sugarfree deserts the rest of my family wont know. Maybe a sugarfree pumkin pie or cheesecake???? Also Has anyone had sweet potatos and how did you do ? I love them but afrais to try. I know its early but Im slow lol .
jilldennis
on 10/23/06 10:23 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Either Tink or Kathy had a sugar free pumpkin pie recipe on the board last year. I have sweet potatoes several times and do fine with them...I don't put anything on the though...I love them just plain. Hugs! Jill
Cville2004
on 10/23/06 12:31 pm - Charlottesville, VA
I make a cheesecake that is so simple and good it's scary! Mix 1 tub SF cool whip with 2 packages cream cheese (either reg, lite, or FF) and add a few drops of vanilla. You can add lemon, lime, or orange zest if you want a hint of citrus, but for Thanskgiving I usually mix cinnamon and nutmeg with a little bit of Splenda and mix it to the cheese before I dump it all in the crust.
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 12:41 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I eat sweet potatoes - I add some butter and cinammon to them and they taste delicious - and don't upset me at all - but them so far nothing upsets me so I am not sure you should take my word for it.......... they are much better for you than baked potatoes. Jackie
Shanana
on 10/23/06 8:25 pm - Altavista, VA
Last year I made a pumpkin pudding and i was just out of surgery. It had 1 can pumpkin, 1 box sf vanilla pudding and pumpkin pie spice. Recipe was online and I adapted to sf. You should still be able to find if you enter in ingredients online. I topped w/ Land of Lakes whipped topping w/ Splenda. It was good and would probably taste better now since i am further away from the taste of sugar. Shannon
Amber B.
on 10/23/06 10:09 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
I go to Splenda.com, Kraftfoods.com (and supplement SF stuff), or hit up the Cooking & Baking Message Boards here. They have lots of good ideas and should be posting more about Thanksgiving soon! Amber
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 10:34 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Here yougo Miss Melinda!!! This is totally yummy!! love donna Makes 20 servings THIS IS FROM A WLS FORUM AND IT IS ''AMAZINGLY GOOD. IT DOES TAKE A LOT OF TIME BUT IS SOOOO WORTH IT.' PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE CRUST 1 cup graham cracker crumbs 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon 1/4 cup splenda 1/3 cup light butter melted FILLING 3 8-ounce packages FAT FREE cream cheese 2 8-ounce packages REDUCED FAT cream cheese 1 1/2 cups splenda 3 tablespoons flour 2 teaspoons cinnamon 3/4 teaspoon GROUND ginger 1 15-ounce can PUREE pumpkins 1/4 cup FAT FREE half and half 1/2 cup egg beaters 1 tablespoon vanilla extract TOPPING 2 cups REDUCED FAT sour cream 1/2 cup splenda 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 drops maple flavor SPLENDA® Pumpkin Cheesecake Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 55 Minutes Ready In: 5 Hours 15 Minutes Yields: 20 servings "Try this lighter version of a pumpkin cheesecake and you will be able to eat even more!" INGREDIENTS: DIRECTIONS: 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with baking spray. Set aside. 2. Mix crust ingredients together and firmly press onto bottom of prepared springform pan. Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned and firm. Cool. 3. Blend together cream cheese, SPLENDA® Granular, flour and spices on medium speed in an electric mixer until cream cheese is smooth and lump free. Scrape sides of bowl. Add pumpkin. Mix on medium speed until well blended. Scrape sides of bowl and mix until mixture is smooth and lump-free. 4. Turn mixer on low and slowly add half-and-half, Egg Beaters® and vanilla. Blend until well mixed. 5. Pour over prepared crust. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven 50-60 minutes or until center is slightly firm. Remove from oven and cool. 6. Prepare topping. Blend all ingredients together in a small bowl until well mixed. Pour on top of cheesecake and spread evenly. Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 20-25 minutes on a wire rack. Chill 4- 6 hours or overnight in the refrigerator. This, like all cheesecakes, is best if prepared a day in advance
Ms Court
on 10/23/06 10:49 pm - Remington, VA
I have a great sugarfree cheesecake recipe from my nutritionist. I love it. I made it for my sisters babyshower (there were multiple wls people there) and only told those who needed to know. I didn't tell anyone else and everyone loved it. It is really simple to make. Let me know if you would like the recipe. Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 11:38 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I would like the recipe.......please Jackie
prissy25
on 10/25/06 9:34 am - Barboursville, VA
Yea send me the recipe as well thanks to all those who have posted.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views