Next FFP Group Meet

prissy25
on 10/23/06 5:00 am - Barboursville, VA
Next Charlottesville Meet & Greet of the FFP's will be Dec. 2nd @ noon here in Charlottesville, Im looking into the Location and will post in a few weeks, any suggestions? I thought we might try the Cheesburger Paridise Ive not been there has anyone ate there in your locations, if so post here an let me know how it was. If there are other suggestions let me know I regular mexican rest. has closed but there is another Amigo's we can go to, or IHOP, Golden Corral (not much privacey there in the middle of the day). Let me know. Also if there is anyone interested in hangin after that eve. for keriokia let me know Ill get u motel information.
Shanana
on 10/23/06 9:22 pm - Altavista, VA
Sounds good. I would like to try CB in Paradise or just have it in that room again. That was nice w/ all the privacy. Shannon
hollydecarlo
on 10/23/06 11:12 pm - hopewell, VA
melinda, no meet and greet in nov.??? any place sounds good with me a private room is always good too.. i will try and stay in dec. cause the next day is my birthday... and i want to PARTY!!! lol!! ihop is nice but a bit pricey.. since we can't eat all the food.. oh well let me know.. hugs, holly
Kelli
on 10/24/06 3:46 am - Portsmouth, VA
Hey Sweetie!!! I am going to try and come to the Dec group meet, if yall will let me. It will take me abt 3 hours to get there. but count me in!!! Love, Kelli
turtlegirl
on 10/24/06 6:49 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
The Charlottesville Ch'Burger in Paradise is great! I'm not sure if they have a private room or not - but the mini cheeseburgers are great! My daughter orders them, and she eats 6 and I eat 2! Crystal
SavanahJ
on 10/25/06 12:55 am - Richmond, VA
What is FFP? Former Fat People? lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views