Three Month Update!!!

Christina R.
on 10/23/06 12:37 pm - Reston, VA
Hi all- I've updated (and converted) my profile and added my three month update. I also added pictures of my scar (as links, so the queasy need not be worried). Those pics are in my home from the hospital post, the one month update and the three month update. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you at the OH Conference later this week! Christina S
Robin C.
on 10/23/06 8:15 pm - Norfolk, VA
Woohoo! You are looking fantastic, even your scar doesn't look bad. I am so happy for you. 60lbs in 3 months and all of those inches lost FOREVER - WOW!!!! Keep up the good work! Have fun in Lexington! Robin
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 9:00 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
I LOVE seeing the progress in side by side shots, and man oh' man, have you made some outstanding progress!!!! Yep, methinks Im not even gonna know who you are when I see you - be prepared to slap me upside my head (or if Natalie is closer, smack her, I'll garner the same clues and know it's you - honest) ...can't wait to see you in Lexie! Congrats on the 90 day update!
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 10:49 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Congratulations you look wonderful!! I couldn't find the link for the scars - I am weird like that - I like to compare scars lol! Looking forward to seeing you in Lexington this week Jackie
Christina R.
on 10/24/06 12:22 am - Reston, VA
Jackie- Thanks! The link for the scar is in the text. If you click on the word scar it should open to a new page. Christina S
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/06 12:30 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I saw it, i saw it lol! Mine is similar to yours but has gone paler now and much thinner.... we can compare scars in Lexington lol! Jackie
Ms Court
on 10/23/06 10:59 pm - Remington, VA
Absolutely wonderful Christina. You look great. Congratulations. Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/06 1:00 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
When I see you , I am reminded of the gracefull Tango dancers ... OMG you are doing awesome ... and the change is so amazing ... WOW ... Keep up the great work ... and can not wait to meet you ... See you in Lex .. Tink
Anna Bryant
on 10/25/06 9:34 am - Roanoke, VA
Wow your profile looks awesome!! good job. Anna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views