OH Conference in Lexington, KY - Get Together?

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 9:47 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
...girl? Don't even place ideas in my nugget - they tend to blossom and take a direction all of their own, specially when it's something as funny as that. Actually, I think you gals are just saying "yah Lei, we'll be there" ...just to shut me up. Soooooooooooooo - where is everyone REALLY meeting for dinner? [foot stomp]
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 9:56 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Well what would be the fun in telling you that??!! lol!! I promise we love you and will be with you for dinner! After all we know you have researched the best places to go - so I know to go somewhere else would be foolish on our part! Jackie
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 9:34 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LMAO - oh, um.... yah, I knew that! [cough] I was just trying to deflect that wild scottish redheaded lass, they have tempers you know, unlike us sweet angelic blondes, lol!!! Good thing you mentioined Virginnie' plates, I can see me now, riding around in circles tomorrow night, refusing to pull into the driveway with anything that does not have MD plates!
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 10:00 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Me? a temper?? Never! Well actually better not ask my husband that question ....he will tell you that my Scottish accent REALLy is strong when I am angry and having a rant about something! Not that I do that....very often....... Jackie
cathya
on 10/22/06 10:23 pm - Orlando, FL
Jackie and I will prabably get there around 4ish. I haven't asked Jackie yet, but I'm pretty sure she will be up for going as I know she likes Chinese so we will probably join you guys for dinner if thats OK.
(deactivated member)
on 10/22/06 11:00 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Cathy - it sounds like our vehicle will be racing your vehicle for the LAST parking space at the hotel! Gonna have to try and distract you two so we whip in at the last second. ...and absolutely it's okay to join us, you are "us", silly! ..and it would be FANTASTIC to get together before the conference. In all honesty, I'm not sure how much of the actual conference I'll be attending - so any of the additional get togethers is going to be a plus! I'm going to get a tentative head count and then call the Asian Winds tomorrow night and make reservations. I would rather be safe then sorry (and I hate WAITING to eat, lol) ...I'll toss in a couple, for fluff, but will count you and Jackie as a for sure. Lei
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 1:16 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hey, you can defintely count me in for Chinese and a get together - I think it will be a lot of fun. We will probably will be about an hour or so behind you as we are leaving Springfield around 6am. So we may have to just park on top of your car lol!! See you on Thursday!! Jackie
WendyNVA
on 10/23/06 9:19 am - Va Beach, VA
WAH! I cannot even read the replies to this thread, as I'm so depressed I cannot attend. Y'all have fun! Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views