OH Conference in Lexington, KY - Get Together?

Moma V.
on 10/23/06 2:06 am - Frogtown, OH
I'm good at the no-brainer stuff I dont think I can duck out early on either day.. I'm working, after the last break-out though I should be able to, maybe sooner, not sure what OH.com will have me doing this weekend. I am usually a greeter though and show people where to go. yeah Sat for sure they just might want a reservation or forewarned. Suit??? -- does it have to fit? LOL I think the 1 I got might still stay up. Even though I haven't lost more weight, my body is still shifting.. down another 2-3 pant sizes.. last I bought were a 6 and I could have went to a 4.. the 6's are loose.
Christina R.
on 10/24/06 5:34 am - Reston, VA
Lei- We found a house/pet sitter!! SO...we can now leave at the (butt) crack of dawn and be in Lexington for dinner with everyone on Thursday! Are we going to meet at the restaurant or are we going to meet in the lobby and carpool over? Christina S
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/06 6:47 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
That's GREAT news Christina!! I'm literally running in the door and running right back out, meeting some friends for dinner - so this is gonna be a quick reply. YES - I think meeting in the lobby is the thing to do - especially since a few people (Loris and Jane, for sure) are not coming in cars and need rides. I'll send another 'new' post out tomorrow with all the names, reservation time, meeting, etc, okay? Look for it and let me know if there are any problems or suggestions. Glad you and your husband can make it!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 12:01 am - Fairfax Station, VA
pooh pooh pooh pooh pooh!! I am so sorry I am going to miss this time to be with you!! I wasn't thinking when I planned this silly surgery business. I would much rather have gone to KY. I know you all are going to have a blast. I'll be thinking of you. Lei, I talked to Jackie last week about me not going (I was going to ride with her) and she was so dang sweet to me I couldn't believe it. She offered to put her seat down in her van so I could stretch out my leg, and make all kinds of accommodations for me. I was very touched. Anyway, you all have a good time. Hold on KY - here comes Virginia!! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 1:09 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Aaaw, well you already KNOW I'm going to miss you (big time) but I sure understand why you can't go (ahem, shouldnt go is more like it?) ....I honestly was surprised that you were even considering it so CLOSE to your knee surgery. As I mentioned before, something like knee surgery is so much harder to rebound from and the pain levels are a whole different ball of pain. Unfortunately, almost EVERY action you take, requires movement of the legs/joints, unless you're sitting still - yah right, YOU sitting still? lol. For that reason though, it's a lot more painful to recover from. Although walking will also help your healing process, it should be done in incrimants - not FULL BLOWN 4 day weekends, complete with 20 hours of riding in a car (to and from). You're doing the RIGHT thing, honey, which is why Jackie more then understood - she's just sweet like that, ya know? I'm "thinking" about making a trip up to Boston in December - maybe I can swing by your place (depending on the road, time, finances, etc) on my way back or up? If not, for sure in JANUARY, yes??? Wendy, Susan E and I are sharing a room and the reservations are already made!!!!! Love you - gonna miss you bunches! Lei
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 1:26 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
And we are so going to miss you!! You still have until Wednesday evening to change your mind and come with us! I can still move out the whole 2nd row of seats for your leg..... takes only a couple of minutes... we would love you to change your mind and come still - we need as much help as we can get to help to control Lei for goodness sake We will take KY by storm!!! They won't forget us Virginians!! What am I saying? I am Scottish not Virginian )) Can't wait to see you all again!! Jackie
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 1:51 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Heck, I thought you called us VIRGINS, was gonna have to correct you on at least myself! lol - I got a chuckle out of your reply, and ROLLING right up on our car. Um, do me a favor k? Aim for PATTY's car, it looks like I might be taking MINE as well - depending on whether or not I'll be hooking up with some friends in West Virginia on the return trip, if that's the case - go after the MARYLAND PLATES, not the Virginnie ones! Can't wait to see you again, got you and Cathy down for Thursdays dinner!
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 2:37 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Can't wait to see you again either!! So I have to aim for the Maryland plates - ok - gotcha! (But if Patty reads this it is secret code for "Hit Lei's car - ok!) I already have a slight bash in the side of my car where I had an argument with one of these posts at the gas station - the post won!! So next week it goes in for some upgrades and repairs - I couldn't guarantee to get it back for Thursday so did not want to risk leaving it there and driving a rental car..... Drive carefully Jackie
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 9:38 am - Henrico, VA
Okay, you can aim for the "car with Maryland plates" if you want to, but I'll be driving the "truck with Virginia plates", so hopefully I will be in the clear...haha. So looking forward to seeing all of you!! Hugs, Patty
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/06 11:39 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Trust Lei to give me false information so I will hit the wrong car!! You just can't trust her - she is playing both sides Hope she has got the restaurants right - she is probably telling us one place and then she is going somewhere else more trendy! I am getting very excited about this weekend now! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views