Haven't been around lately...I am back

Betsy Anitahug
on 10/21/06 10:44 am - Danville, VA
Hi Crystal...thanks for the web site...I see the neurologist on Wednesday morning and I will post again then. YOu will have to let me know how you are doing... Hugs, betsy
binkster
on 10/21/06 12:11 pm - Portsmouth, VA
Betsy, I'm pretty new to this site. Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/21/06 10:24 pm - Danville, VA
Thanks, Peggy..This is the best board I have ever been on. I have made some wonderful lifetime friends here and I am sure you will also. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers....just another stepping stone in this journey called life.. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 10/22/06 4:54 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Betsy, this has been a crazy summer for me as well. I had knee replacement about three weeks ago, and then developed a couple of awful bed sores. Nothing to do with the nursing care, just thin bum tissue!! So I had a bum bum and a bum knee!! I haven't felt like being online much so just pop in occasionally. Still in lots of pain from this surgery. Sometimes I feel the 'ole woman' feeling too!! Especially days like today. But I told Greg that I am going to move around more tomorrow and even try to clean the house a little. I am still on a crutch but at least I'm not doing the walker. So any ideas (anyone) on healing bedsores?? They hurt!! Take care of yourself sweet Betsy. You are so loved and so important to this board. I hope to see you soon, love donna
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/23/06 10:51 am - Danville, VA
Hi Donna...Whine on, sweetie...I sure do my share of it!! Went to my reg dr today and she is convinced that I do indeed have MS. Just another stepping stone to get over. Here I thought that I would get healthier after the GB surgery!!! Ha, now I am just falling apart. I guess I have abused this ole body too long. I can be thankful it wasn't a tumor or something worse. This I can handle. I see the neurologist on Wed and will update you all then. Hugs a bunch, Betsy
prissy25
on 10/22/06 8:48 am - Barboursville, VA
Prayers going up for you hope all works out for you and you feel better soon.
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/23/06 10:53 am - Danville, VA
Thanks, Sweetie...I need lots of prayers...my reg dr saw me today and she is convinced it is MS....Oh well...I can beat this too... Hugs, Betsy
WendyNVA
on 10/23/06 9:23 am - Va Beach, VA
Hey Sweetie Pie, So sorry to hear that you've had such a rough summer. I certainly have prayers going out that it isn't MS, as I have a long-time friend that suffers with this disabilitating disease. Get yourself as much knowledge as you can, and don't take a backseat if this is what you're faced with. The "freckles" you refer to, do sound like MS placqu'ing, so arm yourself and fight girly! I'm thinking of you, and will be praying for you! Wendy
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/23/06 10:55 am - Danville, VA
Hi My Sweet Wendy!!!! Yeah, it has been a rough year for me...went to the regular doctor today and she is convinced that it is indeed MS. I am a fighter and will get through this....it could have been worse...this is not life threathening and can be fought. No cure but I can get through this...Thanks for you thoughts and prayers...I love ya and miss ya. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views