Haven't been around lately...I am back

Betsy Anitahug
on 10/21/06 12:14 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...Was glad to see you in C'ville also...you look amazing. Haven't really been feeling well for a long time...maybe now they can find out what is going on with this ole bod...lol. Will keep everyone updated. Hugs, Betsy
Ms Court
on 10/21/06 7:35 am - Remington, VA
Glad to see you back Betsy. sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well and are experiencing some issues. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. courtney
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/21/06 9:52 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweet Court....It has been a rough summer that is for sure. Can't wait to start feeling 100% again. Guess that will take some time for this ole gal...hehe. Anyway, got a positive attitude about it all....what more can we do, right? Miss ya bunches.. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 10/21/06 7:42 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Betsy I am so sorry you have not been feeling well. I had noticed that you have not been on line as much as you used to be. I hope they find that these spots are nothing significant and you can get on with your life. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hope to see you in January if I don't see you before..... Jackie
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/21/06 9:54 am - Danville, VA
Hi Ms Jackie...You are looking good...Gotta have the old positive attitude and not let these things get ya down...this whole summer has been nothing but sickness and surgery and pnemonia...hopefully I will have a healthy winter! Hugs a bunch.. Betsy
Jane M.
on 10/21/06 8:36 am - Williamsburg, VA
Hi Betsy! Good to see you again. I know what you mean about a rough summer. This summer sucked all the way around for me. I'm sorry your having a rough time medically and I hope you get to feeling better soon. Hugs, Jane
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/21/06 10:04 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...How are you doing? I have been thinking about you often. We all have to go through the valleys of life to get to the top of the mountain, huh? Bad things do happen for a reason! I am keeping a positive attitude about all this...what more can anyone do? I am just getting old...hehe.. Hugs, Betsy
jilldennis
on 10/21/06 8:58 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Sweetie I called you earlier while we were on the Potomac Eagle train in West Virginia. Everyone had gone to the open air observation car and I didn't feel like it - Jim saikd you were at the library. I am soooo sorry you are still not feeling good. It's not fair... I think you need to come up here and we can both fall apart together!!! I agree with JoAnn - I think we need a Mother Clucker night! I could use it too!! Did you get the note I sent you? I will give you a call tomorrow afternoon. I'm about to crash right now. I miss you! Hugs Jill
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/21/06 10:10 am - Danville, VA
Hi my fav Mother Clucker....I think I am used to not feeling good...I think it is the age. LOL I have not recieved a note from you but if you mailed it, I will probably get it on Monday. A Mother Clucker night is just what we all need...that was so much fun. Yeah, I went to the library...can't get enough books...reading Terri Blackstone now...she is great. We are going to Henderson, NC to see Jim's Dad so if i am not home when u call leave your number and I will call you back....I love you...betsy
turtlegirl
on 10/21/06 9:28 am - In the middle of the woods, VA
Hi Betsy, I have MS, and thought maybe if you went to MSWorld and posted some of your symptoms that might help you have a better idea of what's going on. Honestly I think those "going through it" know more than the doctors do - mention a crazy Sx to a doc, and they'll tell you it can't happen or be part of MS - post it on that board, and you'll have 20 responses! So glad you're back - wish you were feeling better. Hang in there, Crystal
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views