Haven't been around lately...I am back

Betsy Anitahug
on 10/20/06 9:34 pm - Danville, VA
Hi All...Sorry I have been MIA this summer...alot going on with traveling, pnemonia, and all these crazy health problems. Some of you might remember that last year I went through a scare with MS...well the scare is back...I had a cat scan done and there was significant changes with the brain...yup more white spots (freckles on the brain..haha) I see the neurologist on Wednesday morning so will update what he finds. It is always something, I guess. I am also experiencing severe heart burn constantly...yuck. I am just falling apart...an ole woman...hehe Hope everyone is doing well and had a great summer. I have sort of kept up with everyone and I miss and love ya all. Huggles... Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/06 9:44 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
You are going to be fine .. just some ole spots .. heck we all probably got a few or 2 . Miss you .. Love you .. you already know that right ? I am off to Richmond to see the kids ... I will call you when I get back . Love . Tink
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/20/06 10:25 pm - Danville, VA
Hey, Sweetie...You drive carefully and give Mom a big ole hug from me...I miss you all so much. Have a fun trip. Hugs, Betsy
Judy B.
on 10/20/06 10:27 pm - Marion, VA
Betsy I am sorry to hear this hon!! However, I know what a fighter you have been and you have won the battles you have gone through..and you WILL win the war too! Please keep us updated on the findings. Miss ya..Love ya!! Hugs JudyB
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/20/06 10:30 pm - Danville, VA
Hi my sweet Judy...where have you been? Been missing ya...oh yea, I am going to beat this one too. It is always something but ya know God doesn't give us anymore than we can handle...I have learned but I sure wish he didn't trust me so much..hehe. Miss ya too.. Huggles. Betsy
*~Tigger~ *
on 10/20/06 11:18 pm - Staunton, VA
Bets, I think the doctor will order.....................a night at Cluck's! God doesn't give us more than we can handle.............But, He sometimes comes REALLY close! You can handle this, and we will be there to help you in any way that we can. I love you.....I miss you..... J
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/21/06 12:10 am - Danville, VA
A night at Cluck's is just what I might need...hehe. I appreciate your freindship, Sweetie...I don't know what I would have done without all my wonderful "angels" this past year. (Wow, has it been that long??) Can't wait to see you again, my little upclucker! Hehe. I love and miss you also. Hugs, Betsy
Anna Bryant
on 10/20/06 11:21 pm - Roanoke, VA
Betsy, I am so sorry to hear that you are having problems again. My boss had a scare like that and the final say was the spots were from migraines. I am praying for you and keeping you in my thoughts. Take care and let us know what the docs say. Anna
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/21/06 12:12 am - Danville, VA
Hi Anna...I had multi mini strokes in 1999 and I am thinking that may be it again. Who knows...maybe it is just being blonde?? Hehe..Who else has freckles on the brain? Maybe that explains the memory loss...that or old age...hehe... Hugs, Betsy
A10sFrau
on 10/20/06 11:38 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hi Betsy, Was so glad to see you in C'ville. You did look a little peaked, but I didn't want to ask with so many others around. Glad you have updated us. Doctors and prayer, that's all we have! Hugs and smooches, Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views