Hi all

Pat F.
on 10/20/06 10:28 pm - Richmond, VA
Courtney, thank you on both accounts. How are you doing glad to see you on the boards. you are still in my prayers and throughts. It takes alot of determination to go back to school at my age and I did it.
track
on 10/20/06 3:30 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
way to go!!!...congrats...always on the road to improving yourself...awesome job...keep on keeping on!!!!
Pat F.
on 10/20/06 10:31 pm - Richmond, VA
Thanks Oldman River it has been a long road but I am there now and looking forward to working with alot of patients wherever I go. thank you for your confindence in me.
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/06 8:33 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I know you are so very proud . What an inspiration you are . I know your family is so very excited for you as well as proud as pea****s ... And your profile is awesome ladybug ... I am doing the happy for you too ! Love ya, Tink
Pat F.
on 10/20/06 10:35 pm - Richmond, VA
Thank you Tink. This means alot to me. i try to inspire everyone I meet to take their life as far as you can safely go. I learned that even at an old age of 52 it is not to late to learn new information and complete what you sit your mine to. I am glad you have found the man of your dreams and I wish you only the best in life.
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/20/06 9:25 pm - Danville, VA
wow...I am soooo proud of you. You have done such an awesome job! It only proves that it is never too late to live your dream. You are truely an inspiration to us all. God Bless and lots of hugs and luv comin' your way. Hugs, Betsy
Pat F.
on 10/20/06 10:37 pm - Richmond, VA
Thank you Besty it just goes to show when you set your mine to something it can be done. We both know that one to be true. Hope you get well real soon and live a very happy life. Good luck in the future.
*~Tigger~ *
on 10/20/06 11:14 pm - Staunton, VA
WAY TO GO, GIRLIE!! JoAnn
Pat F.
on 10/22/06 12:13 am - Richmond, VA
Thank you JoAnn. It has been a long road an I am glad to see it end. Now for the fun to begin.
jilldennis
on 10/21/06 8:48 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Way to go Mom!!! You are awesome and I am so proud of you! Hugs! Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views