Thank You All!!!

*~Tigger~ *
on 10/20/06 9:33 am - Staunton, VA
Thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes!! They really helped to make my special day even MORE special!! I have had a great day so far. My family took me out to a wonderful dinner Wednesday night, since I thought that I might be going out of town tonight. The dinner and the company was wonderful. Today I was taken out to eat, and I had to take two dogs to the vet--It was like a drive-thru vet visit! Chili Dog has a cough, so they didn't want her inside the office. They came to the car to see her! I also got my nails done; I had them painted BLACK!! Holly, Keith, and his kids surprised me with a sugar-free birthday cake, complete with candles! Thanks guys! I received a wonderful Tigger blanket that Holly made, a cell phone case, "nympho" soap (it's supposed to wash away your sins--hope it works), a plant was delivered, several books, a beautiful necklace and earrings, a new set of boobs (styrofoam ), and my son gave me the ultimate gift......Goodwill gift certificates!! I got lots of wonderful calls wishing me a happy day! Lots of people complain about getting older. I figure that it's better than the alternative! I'm 46....there's no getting around it! The only thing I hate about it is when someone asks if I am Holly's mother! (That's when I think about a face lift!) Thank you all for everything. I really do love you all! JoAnn
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/20/06 9:40 am - Danville, VA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET MOTHER UPCLUCKER!!!! I am ten years older than you!!!! I feel so old anymore...hehe. Sounds like you had a great birthday but nothing will ever compare to my birthday this year....the Mother Cluckers weekend..I miss you all and wish you all lived closer....Goodwill certificates sounds like the best present ever!!!! Went today and got 3 pair of pants, and 2 shirts for $9.00!!! Can't beat it...I love you...and miss you. Hugs, Betsy
*~Tigger~ *
on 10/20/06 9:47 am - Staunton, VA
Thank you, darlin' Betsy! Where have you been? I've tried to call you a couple of times recently, but no answer! I'll try again soon! Yes, your birthday weekend was one a bunch of us will remember for a long time!! JoAnn
Stephanie M.
on 10/20/06 10:22 am - Moncks Corner, SC
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JoAnne!!!!! Sounds like you have had a FABULOUS one so far! Hope you celebrate right into the weekend! Do something special for yourself!!!! Have a great weekend! Stephanie
*~Tigger~ *
on 10/20/06 11:44 am - Staunton, VA
Thank you, Stephanie! It has been a good day, and I do plan on milking it for all it's worth!! J
jilldennis
on 10/20/06 11:01 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Happy Birthday JoAnn!!!Happy Birthday JoAnn!!!Happy Birthday JoAnn!!!Happy Birthday JoAnn!!!Happy Birthday JoAnn!!!Happy Birthday JoAnn!!!Happy Birthday JoAnn!!!Happy Birthday JoAnn!!!Happy Birthday JoAnn!!! I feel soo out of the loop!!! I hope you had a great day!!! Love Jill
*~Tigger~ *
on 10/20/06 11:46 am - Staunton, VA
Thanks, sweet Mother Clucker Jill! It HAS been a great day!! J
A10sFrau
on 10/20/06 12:07 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
I already sang Happy Birthday to you in German under Holly's post,m so I will refrain from that. Sounds like you have had a GREAT Birthday. I'm jealous of your new boobs! Have a wonderful weekend, Lois
*~Tigger~ *
on 10/20/06 11:10 pm - Staunton, VA
Thank you, Lois! I don't think that anyone has ever sung Happy Birthday to me in German before! There's a first time for everything!! Now, if the new boobs had just come with a certificate for the REAL thing.............that would have just been perfect! Talk to you soon! J
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/06 12:39 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi JoAnn, I am so glad that you had such a nice birthday!!! And some super special presents! I have a 3 year old son (menopausal surprise) and if I am out with him and his au pair, people assume she is the mother and I am the grandmother....... I think I need a facelift too lol!! Happy Birthday once again!! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views