Finally gave in to the new technology

Julie R.
on 10/20/06 6:45 am - Belspring, VA
When I came on and saw all the changes to the board, I came this close (ok, you can't see my fingers but they are really really close together) to packing up and saying so long. Then I tried to work with my profile and gave in to the frustration Ok, I had to fight the change. I'm very resistant in that way; thankfully, I couldn't take the thought of giving up on the Virginia board. Yesterday, I got back on, and when I saw how many other people were frustrated by the changes, I felt a little better. Today, my schedule was VERY slack, so I decided to play with my new profile. It went better than planned If you are interested, feel free to take a look at my profile. Hopefully, I have done the conversion correctly, so you will see the new profile. If not, let me know You'll never guess I'm into the animals Julie
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/06 7:13 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Oh Julie . I love it .. I am so glad you did not give up .. I swear it is easy .. I have done about 15 of them .. and I love it ... I love the dalmations !!!! Hugs, Tink
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/06 9:09 am - Fairfax Station, VA
so can you help me do mine?? Or are you worn out. love donna
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/06 9:51 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Send me your user name and pass word via email , tell me what theme , or colors you would like . And no never worn out .. I love this stuf .. Send it on babes .. Tink
Julie R.
on 10/23/06 12:03 am - Belspring, VA
Thanks! I feel like I'm leaving out my other critters with all the Dal stuff, but I couldn't resist Converting everything wasn't too bad now that I'm done. Guess it was just a lot at once that was overwhelming. I'm glad you're helping out with getting people converted; I almost took you up on it, but I enjoy a challenge! Julie
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/06 7:15 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Julie - your new profile is awesome!!! I love it - the dogs are so cute.... You did a great job! I had to get Nat to help me on mine!! She did an awesome job of changing mine if you want to check mine out!! Jackie
Julie R.
on 10/23/06 12:06 am - Belspring, VA
Nat did do a great job! I love the Disney theme; it makes me want to take a trip to Orlando Julie
Anna Bryant
on 10/20/06 1:03 pm - Roanoke, VA
Julie...good job it looks awesome. I love the dalmations and you are not going to believe this but we have a ferret..he is old poor little thing. His name is houdini because he was really good at getting out. At one time we had 5 ferrets. They are so precious. Now we just have the one ferret, 2 pugs, a rabbit and 2 frogs....lol Sigh and guess who usually takes care of them....lol. After Halloween I will fix up my profile with something..not sure what yet. I have it set up for Halloween. I couldn't find much for Thanksgiving though. I actually had fun with it once I figured out what to do. Anna
Julie R.
on 10/23/06 12:15 am - Belspring, VA
Oh, another ferret person My Gizmo was our little escape artist; he used to just follow me right out the door (He used to have free roam of the house; now my ferrets are caged with free-time). There was one day my husband was working on the car and he reached over to find Gizmo in the toolbox. Another time I was out in the snow clearing off my car, looked down, and there was Gizmo waiting to go for a ride. Of course he and his siblings enjoyed getting "lost" in the depths of our couch too. After Gizmo passed away, I decided that I couldn't do the free range thing anymore; too many mini heartattacks when I couldn't find them. If you ever decide to add another ferret for Houdini, let me know. They have several awesome ferrets at the ferret rescue. You'll have to tell me more about your animals. I just love pet stories!!! Good luck in finding your Thanksgiving theme. If I see anything, I'll let you know! Julie
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/20/06 10:29 pm - Danville, VA
Love it, Julie...I had to turn mine over to Tink...bless her heart...she did a super job on mine. I am brain dead when it comes to doing anything other than typing on the computer...LOL Must be the blonde thingy or the senior citizens moments...Anyway, you did an awesome job! Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views