Sugar Free Syrups

aryqa
on 10/19/06 1:01 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
I was at TJ Maxx today (at JANAF in Norfolk) looking for some clothes, and they have Torani SF syrups (and some other brand) and several of the spice exchange SF ****tail mixers. Some of the bottles were marked down to $3.
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/06 10:19 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
That's an awesome price, Erika! Those syrups saved me many a time at the beginning and they are just as good as the more expensive DAVINCI syrups. I'd buy big jugs of vanilla protein and then make ANY flavor I wanted out of it with the syrups. Another good "flavor boost" ...are the EXTRACTS that you can find in the baking aisle. Food Lion has a really BIG selection (so does the commissary if you have access to the base?) ....but a couple of drops with some splenda and you have a flavored drink. Pretty cost effective and lots and lots of flavors to choose from. I'm pretty set in my (boring) ways now and I just do the vanilla protein mixed in some iced coffee - but I still have some of the extracts in my cabinet - who knows, I might get all domesticated some day and wanna {gasp} ....BAKE?
binkster
on 10/20/06 1:34 pm - Portsmouth, VA
Hey Erika, I just picked up a couple of SF syrups last weekend at TJ Maxx in Chesapeake but the price wasn't as good as you did. I got kahlua liquer and chocolate. At Walmart the other day I bought Vanilla. What part of Virginia Beach are you in? I'm in Portsmouth (Churchland area).
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views