I need some advice!!

hollydecarlo
on 10/19/06 9:45 am - hopewell, VA
i am trying to get a TT and boob lift. i have bc/bs anthem. does anyone know if they cover either of these?? and what i need to do to get them covered.. thank you in advice for all your help.. Holly ps i posted this on the plastic's board but got no responce.. they must not be nice on that board!!!
Jane M.
on 10/19/06 11:48 am - Williamsburg, VA
It depends on your individual policy. Mine would cover them you could prove medical necessity. I was denied bsed on the fact that I didn't have rashes. Of course my panni pulls on my bladder causing me to have some probs in that dept. I didn't fight it. Didn't have the time or energy. You might get lucky though. Jane
jilldennis
on 10/19/06 12:17 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi Holly It does depend on your policy. I have an individual Anthem policy and mine will cover it if is medially necessary...I am going to make sure it is...I document everything...pictures and all - they will get them. I posted on the PS board about three months ago too and they never responded to me either. Check out Dr. Bitar at Inova Fair Oaks. www.drbitar.com - I think is his website. I am hoping to use him when the time comes...I was planning on January...but now - with this stupid shoulder....I am tired of surgery and will probably just wait until next year this time. Good Luck! Hugs Jill
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/06 8:58 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Not to pee in your flakes this mornin.. but I had BCBS Anthem and they denied me . Now understand that my company ask them not to cover this if it had anythin to do with WLS. It is worht a try sweety .. document .. letters...pics Love ya , Natalie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views