Plateau buster

Sandy W.
on 10/19/06 1:58 am - Manassas, VA
I saw it on here before, but can't seem to find it now. Can someone tell me about Plateau buster's that they do. I'm 19 months out and have lost around 167 pounds. I'm only 25 from goal but have been stuck at the same weight for a while. I need to also get back on track and thought this would be a way to do that. Have been a little lacks in my vitamins, protein and exercise. Please help me out ! Sandy 357/190/165
Robin C.
on 10/19/06 3:30 am - Norfolk, VA
Hi Sandy, I found this in an old post on the main board. I hope it is what you are looking for! Good luck! Here is the Plateau Buster Diet some use to get going again. Be sure and check with your doctor first... Plateau Buster Diet #1 - Do this for 10 days to break a plateau #2 - Drink 2 quarts of water a day #3 - You must have 45 grams of protein supplement and all your vitamins/minerals supplements each day (some suggest at least 60 and up to 80 gr) #4 - You may consume up to 3 oz of the following high protein foods, 5x a day beef pork chicken turkey lamb fish eggs low fat cheese cottage cheese plain yogurt or artificially sweetened (?) peanut butter beans/legumes You may also have: sugar free popsicles tea or coffee sugar free soda sugar free jello broths/bullion (sp?) crystal light drinks #5 - If it's not on the list, you can't have it for 10 days!!!! #6 - Keep a food diary and try to get up to 30 mins of exercise daily Robin
Sandy W.
on 10/19/06 4:08 am - Manassas, VA
Thanks so much. I couldn't find it but posted in both places and someone else gave me the same info as well. Thanks again. Sandy 357/190/165
(deactivated member)
on 10/19/06 3:36 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Sandy , I would strongly reccomend the following . Protein : 120 Grams Water : Atleast 90 ounces Exercise : Atleast an hour a day .. Walkging .. Areobics .. ETC , Remember .. your body needs this equation to loose . PROTEIN + WATER + EXERCISE = WEIGHTLOSS . Also .. keep a check on how many calories you are getting in . Too little will stall you out .. Try keeping your calories @ 1200 . Or go to these sites for further assistance on your caloric and water goals . http://nutrition.about.com/library/bl_nutrition_guide.htm This one above .. gives you a calculator on how many carbs and calories to go by for maintaining and loosing weight . http://nutrition.about.com/library/blwatercalculator.htm This is your water calculator . If you still find the weight will not move , You may want to go back to your Nut and have them look at your food diary ... I Hope this helps you . You can do it .. Never give up . Hugs , Tink
Sandy W.
on 10/19/06 4:09 am - Manassas, VA
Thanks so much for the info. I'm definitely going to go to those sites and check it out. Thanks again for the help and suggestions. You've definitely been an inspiration. Sandy 357/190/165
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views