So excited about Surgery

jessicafrombeach
on 10/18/06 12:28 am - PORTSMOUTH, VA
I have not been on here in awhile so I wanted to let everyone know that my surgery has been moved up to 11-13-06..I am so excited but nervous everything right now is so overwhelming..I am just worried about getting everything in that I need to and picking out my vitamins and powders, what i shld buy and how much and what if I dont like it or that there is a easier way to take my vitamins and about working out when can i start really walking at a fast pace while i am healing, I have so many questions and I feel like I need to write everything down...I have finished all of my appts and ready to go!!!! the appt were not bad at all most of them were all done in one day!!!I love the support group meetings, it helps me to go to them...I am on the road to being a LOSER!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/18/06 12:52 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Way to go Jessica!! The 13th will be here before you know it! It is a bit overwhelming at first but all you need to do is write your questions down and send them in here and we will all try to answer them for you! We will be very happy to welcome you to the losing side!! Jackie
jilldennis
on 10/18/06 1:59 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Congratulations on your new date Jessica! It will be here soooo fast...and soon you will be a loser!!! Just remember - don't sweat the small stuff!! It will all get done! Hugs Jill
Ernurse323
on 10/18/06 3:30 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Awesome !!!! It just seems like yesterday I was in your shoes. This is an exciting and scary time..but it is sooooooooo worth it !! Congrats Jessica !! Dana
A10sFrau
on 10/18/06 9:34 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hi Dana. I always forget your surgery was so close to mine. If I had to take a test on it I would flunk. Ain't it great? Now to just get this last 23 pounds off! Lois
Kelli
on 10/18/06 3:53 am - Portsmouth, VA
Welcome, Jessica!!! It is a wonderful journey that you are about to take. It is full of adventure and amazement. And for the first time, it is great to be on the loser's bench!!! I noticed that you are from P-Town. So am I. Maybe we should get together. If you would like to talk, email me at [email protected]. we can talk if you want to. Hugs, Kelli
jessicafrombeach
on 10/18/06 11:55 pm - PORTSMOUTH, VA
hey kelli I think I already have met you..Are u Friends with Amber..I think I went to dinner with you and Amber at Outback and then we went to the support group meeting, if so it was nice meeting you and we are going to dinner again for the next meeting a couple days before my surgery...thanks so much for your support!!!!
Kelli
on 10/19/06 1:18 am - Portsmouth, VA
Oops!! that is the blonde in me!! Yep, it was great meeting you too!! i have the next meeting on my calendar, so I should be there!! Hugs, Kelli
Amber B.
on 10/19/06 12:02 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Yeah, Kel, that's Jessica from dinner! And we are getting together at Outback again before the meeting on November 9th. I hope you can make it this time!!! Miss you! Amber
Naomi Z.
on 10/18/06 8:23 pm - Killeen, TX
Congrats to you I wish you a speedy recovery and the best of luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views