My day is finally here...

pse3026
on 10/17/06 11:14 pm - Southside, VA
Well..tomorrow is my day, and I am really not nervous at all. I am more worried about getting things in order for my kids for the next few days. You know, no one can do things like mom. Thanks to everyone for their support and advice over the last few months...and send some good thoughts and prayers my way that all goes well in the morning.
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/06 11:23 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Congratulations CHAR!!!!! What an exciting time for you, Ive already left a message on your surgery page, but wanted to post here as well. We started off with the SAME BMI, the day of surgery. LOL, mine was a tad bit higher, but I managed to lose about 10 pounds before surgery. Not exactly the goal my doc had for me, but better then gaining, I suppose. Anyway - I hope tomorrow goes very smoothly for you, a complication FREE surgery and a painless recovery. Don't be afraid to squeeze on MrHappyButton (Pain Pump) it'll be your best friend the first day or two. Oh, and make sure to get up and walk as much as possible, while you're in the hospital. Might be uncomfortable and/or painful, but it's so very IMPORTANT to get your circulation moving and helps so much in the prevention of clots. You're going to do GREAT and I look forward to reading all the wonderful updates as your journey begins. Lei
Robin C.
on 10/17/06 11:24 pm - Norfolk, VA
Hi Char, I can't believe it is here already. Didn't seem like was soooo far away when you first posted it? Any way, I hope you breeze through. Remind us of your hospital and maybe some of us can get together to come for a visit. I wish you all the best! Take Care, Robin
*~Tigger~ *
on 10/17/06 11:27 pm - Staunton, VA
Best of luck as you begin this wonderful journey!! JoAnn
turtlegirl
on 10/17/06 11:44 pm - In the middle of the woods, VA
Hi Char! Sending good vibes your way.... and hoping that you have a smooth surgery and recovery, and lots of success! Crystal
(deactivated member)
on 10/18/06 12:09 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Char, I left a message on your profile page . Please know that I will keep you in my prayers tommorow and for your journey . Know always that this is a lifestyle for life .. and you are to be respected for your decision to fight Obesity . Never let anyone tell you this is the easy way out .. it is not .. this took more dedication than any diet I have ever been on . And you are in the right place for support . Know we love you ... and will be right there with you . Many hugs , Natalie
(deactivated member)
on 10/18/06 12:50 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Good luck - we will be thinking of you! I am sure everything will go fine - you will be a bit sore but it gets better every day. Come back and let us know how you are doing as soon as you feel able. Jackie
A10sFrau
on 10/18/06 3:57 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Godspeed on your recovery! Lois
Anna Bryant
on 10/18/06 9:01 am - Roanoke, VA
Char, I am so happy for you. Soon you will be on the losing side I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you begin your new journey!! ((hugs)) Anna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views