New Orleans Anyone?

*~Tigger~ *
on 10/17/06 9:49 am - Staunton, VA
Okay, since it seems that both Holly and Natalie have wimped out on my New Orleans trip, is there anyone who wants to go with me? I'm going even if I have to go alone; I've been there alone before, but it sure would be fun to have someone go with me! I'm flying out of Richmond on the 27th, and will fly back in on the 30th. JoAnn
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/06 8:51 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning JoAnn ~ I hope you find a taker to go with you - I agree, a trip like that would be so much more fun with a friend, althoughn once you arrive in N.O., everyone becomes your friend. I can't believe I lived in Oklahoma for over 20 years (our borders touching LA) and Ive NEVER been to New Orleans!!!! Needless to say, if I wasn't already committed to the Lexington, KY trip, I'd volunteer to go. Figure the best way to see the place is with someone who's already gone and knows the area, ie, you! Have a fantastic time, regardless of who shows up -- I know you will. Hugs - Lei
*~Tigger~ *
on 10/17/06 11:25 pm - Staunton, VA
Lei, You are so right! Once you get there, EVERYONE is your friend! I'll have a blast even if I go alone.....I've done it before! Have a great time in Kentucky! JoAnn
hollydecarlo
on 10/17/06 11:34 pm - hopewell, VA
sweetie, i didnt wimp out on you .. you know if there was away i would be there with you.. you know I LOVE NOLA!!!! i am sad i will be missing it!!! "heads up everyone ________________" LOL!!!!! love you, holly
*~Tigger~ *
on 10/17/06 11:38 pm - Staunton, VA
Honey, YOU will be missed by NOLA! You will be there in spirit! I'll have to drink one or two in your name! love you too!
hollydecarlo
on 10/18/06 12:10 am - hopewell, VA
please do!!! and make it a hand gernade!!!! in a tall glass on ice!!!!! or one of those shots they give you.. by mouth!!! lol!!! Holly
*~Tigger~ *
on 10/18/06 12:19 am - Staunton, VA
No, honey, it's a frozen Tropical Itch for me in the tall tiki glass!! Gotta stay away from those shot girls! J
hollydecarlo
on 10/18/06 10:41 am - hopewell, VA
Yeah your right they take all your money!!! lol!!! holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views