I hate Change!!!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/06 8:43 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
::: sticking hand out - inviting Wendy to smack her head on it ::: Whatchu' spewing soup over woman, hmmmm? You don't like seeing your sis in shades of PURPLE? Methinks you're so used to me being bright RED (from too much sun) that you're just biased. Besides, it was YOU that made FUN of my last posting picture. If I remember correctly, you said I looked like a bird, or something equally UNflattering, with my tilted head. Just NO pleasin' you, oh demanding one! btw - the lil purple "Lei" staring back at you was sent to me by a really sweet lady in AZ. I thought it was really sweet of her to 'create' it, since we'd never talked before recv'ing it, so hence the photo change. Uh....wait..... it just dawned on me, maybe SHE hated my last posting pic too? ....what'evah!!!!
WendyNVA
on 10/17/06 8:51 pm - Va Beach, VA
DOH... omg, maybe that IS it! haha. Actually, I LOVE the lil purple thing.. I think it should be a signature line stamp. Seriously, Its gorgeous, just miss seeing YOU! Kissy Kissy
Sharon Q.
on 10/17/06 10:31 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
SPILL IT....................THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE BAD TRUTH.............OH AND PICTURES!!!! I want the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMMIT I can't believe I really missed it!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, next time, I promise!!!!!!!!!!!! OOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXO Sharon
Susan E.
on 10/17/06 9:34 am - Purcellville, VA
Oh, Sharon, I was talk'in about ya. Boy oh boy, did you miss the fun. But I have a feeling that if we all were together at one time, we just might have been arrested. Ha ha We all so need to get a weekend together soon. Susan ps, guess who has a pop up, WENDY, we are so gonna have to make plans for a ralley next summer.
Susan E.
on 10/17/06 9:30 am - Purcellville, VA
AMEN, Sista.... I miss you girls, And I so miss BonneyRene, Rosario, Imadre and Mike. But I don't miss Pauls dad. (haha) Kissy, Kissy
Amber B.
on 10/16/06 11:33 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
I can understand your side of it, Susan. I'm not a huge fan of change myself. I actually like this though. I'm not adding friends because I don't think they are my friends already, I just look at it as easier access to read their profiles & see pictures. Everything is right there for me. As far as converting, I don't think it has to be too hard. You just copy the HTML from your current profile updates and then when posting a new blog, you can hit the html or edit button and paste the info right in there. I'd be glad to help anyone that needs it. It comes naturally to me and I'm sorry for all the others that don't get it as easily. Hope I can help! Amber
Robin C.
on 10/16/06 11:57 pm - Norfolk, VA
Hey Amber, I am right there with ya on these changes. The profile update is really not a problem, but the friends thing - I really don't get it. I don't know how to go about finding out who my "friends" are. Even though I have only met a few of you guys face to face, I feel like you are all my friends. I saw where you had asked to be a friend, so of course, I added you, and that was no problem, but unless someone specifically asked to be my friend, I will not know how to "seek out" my friends. I don't know how to ask to be someone's friend either. Oh well, hopefully it will all work out in the long run! We must remeber that change is good - look at all of the changes we are each going through everyday! Have a terrific day everyone! Robin
Amber B.
on 10/17/06 12:10 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Robin, To add a friend: When looking through a thread underneath our posts are a bunch of links to our websites, profiles, etc. There is one that says Friends, that is where you go and click add to friends. You can choose who you want to add. I know I'm friends with everyone, its just great to have a shortcut. I can just click links off one page and check everyones profiles to see if they are updated. Very convienant. You have a great day as well! Amber
Susan E.
on 10/17/06 9:41 am - Purcellville, VA
Thanks Amber, hope I can get it. I would hate to miss out on everything that we as a group has to offer one another. If I need help I will hollar out to ya. H E L P Hugs, Susan
Ernurse323
on 10/17/06 12:44 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Amber...i cant get my monthyly profile stuff to archive in the blogs like they should..I have back dated like i was supposed to. Any suggestions? Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views