A Re introduction from Cindy (brady)Jones

bradygirl
on 10/17/06 12:24 am - Virgina Beach, VA
Hi everyone, My name is Cindy and I was posting here off and on in the Spring and early summer. I stopped posting due to a number of things, My mother became very ill, children, summer, school, etc. Also, I felt like I was bothering some of you with my 6,000 questions. Anyways, I finished my progam with Norfolk Surgical Group and have my date for by pass on December 27th. Woo Hoo. I now have to start all over again with ordering protein samples and trying to make sure that I have everything lined up. I am curious to see how life will be those first few weeks after. I must say that I checked on some of ya'lls new pics and Lois honey you look HOT! Tink, you are as gorgeous as always. I didn't see Leilani or Cappy Moon. THose are the names that I remember. So any advice or positive thoughts I would appreciate. I have three youg daughters ages 2,4, and 6 so taking care of me has always been last and this is forum is a great place to recharge at the end of a very exhausting day. Thank you in advance for all of the free advice that flows these forums. Hopefully, I will get to meet ya'll soon. I am also going to get help in posting pictures. I was afraid to last time. Not this time! thanks and well thanks! Cindy
Stephanie M.
on 10/17/06 1:55 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hey Cindy! Welcome back! Wow...what a Christmas present you will be getting this year.... How cool! And...you get to have a fresh new beginning for the New Year! Can't wait to hear all about it! It will be here before you know it! Stephanie
bradygirl
on 10/18/06 1:18 pm - Virgina Beach, VA
Thank you so much for posting. I love your pic and evey one elses. That is what I keep telling my self, that this will be a new year and a new me and wow, a new life pretty much. Thanks again and I will definitely be posting, and working on my spelling ( lol). :-)
Ernurse323
on 10/17/06 1:59 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Welcome back Cindy !!! Everyone has questions..especially at first. I see you are in school for RN !! Good for you !! I am one also. Your surgery date is perfect !! You will be so psyched that the holiday food will not be an option as much !! I am gonna go upstairs and start pulling some pics to post also. I absolutely hate looking at the pics from my heaviest weight..but I guess it will force me to stay on track. HAVE A GREAT DAY AND CONGRATS ON THE DATE. I AM VERY EXCITED FOR YOU !! Dana
bradygirl
on 10/18/06 1:22 pm - Virgina Beach, VA
Thank you Thank you! When I read that you ran back from the pumpkin patch, I was thinking , "man, what I wouldn't give to do that again". One of the biggest things that I am excited about is being able to surf again. My goal is to be out there at least paddleing(sp?) by August. Then by next spring being able to Surf again. Thanks for the encouragement because believe me, latley I need it. Thank you again. Cindy
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/06 3:33 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Hey there my girl ... how are you . I have wondered about you .. glad to see you back posting .. And thanks for the compliment .. Everyone here is changing and evolving into such beauties .... and some really handsome men too . WOW you have your hands full with your daughters ... OMG Cappy's date is 12\28 that is her surgery date ... one day off .. Congrats on your date .... be sure to go to the Dec 06 Forum and introduce yourself to them .. these will be your sugery brothers and sisters ... Take care and keep us posted . Tink
bradygirl
on 10/18/06 1:26 pm - Virgina Beach, VA
Tink, You truly are lovely. I can just tell by the way you care for everyone! I didn't know about the Date Forums. I will be checking that out in a bit. See it is 11:26 here ( in the pm) and I finally got the two year old into bed. Her new thing is sneaking out and trying to watch tv from the stairs. So now it is mommy time until I drop. I want to thank you as well for the encouragement. Seeing you and Dana and Stephanie and Lois and etc gives me more motivation than looking at a Shape magaizine that says do 6,000 chair squats and you will loose the extra flab and look like Brooke Shields. I need ( as I am sure most people) REAl motivation. Thanks Again, Cindy
Robin C.
on 10/17/06 4:15 am - Norfolk, VA
Hi Cindy, I am going through all of the pre-op requirements for Norfolk Surgical Group right now. Who is your surgeon? I am so excited for you that you have a date. I do not have one yet, but am looking at Dec./Jan. for my date. Good luck to you, and I hope to meet you at a support group meeting. Take Care, Robin
bradygirl
on 10/18/06 1:27 pm - Virgina Beach, VA
Hey There Robin, I have Dr. Fontana. I am trying to go to more support group meetings. I am going next Thursday to the one at Kempsville. Are you in the Va Beach area or Suffolk? Good luck to you and I hope to meet you as well! Cindy
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/06 4:37 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Cindy - do not worry about asking too many questions - we all had to do that prior to surgery to make sure we were prepared. The more prepared that you are the better you will come through it.... We are all here to suport you so ask away! Dec 27th will be here before you know it..... and you can enjoy one last Christmas before becoming a new woman!! Good luck and keep posting! We have a fabulous bunch of people here who are great about helping each other! Jasckie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views