New Friends List

(deactivated member)
on 10/15/06 11:05 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I have gotten several emails about adding people as friends using the new profile look . To add : Go into your friends listing on your profile setting . You will see a pending friends list . That is where you will go in to accept them . If you are still having problems .. Tooter and Apple Pie from the main board have put together a new tutorial . It is very helpful . I have seen a lot of great new profiles ... have fun ! Tink
A10sFrau
on 10/16/06 6:28 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
But where do I click to have others add me to their lists? Lois
(deactivated member)
on 10/16/06 6:34 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
If they have the new profile . Look over to the left , There is a button that says request friend . Let me know if you find it ok . nat
A10sFrau
on 10/16/06 10:46 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I am still fumbling. Some might find messing around with computers interesting, but I find it about as interesting as knowing exactly how the telephone works . Computers are just tools I expect to work when I need them--like the phone or the radio. Reckon I will just wander about until I get some edict about changing things or losing them, and then will have to ask someone for help. Honestly, I would rather write a paper or take an exam than try to get something to work on the computer--like setting up a webpage or sprucing up a profile. I did find the "new profile" page, but it doesn't look like a profile to me. I DID see that I can de-activate things I will never use--like the blog. Still haven't figured out the the advantage of a friends list is. Doesn't matter, really. I will just keep using the old stuff until it is all obliterated. My one hope is that I don't become unable to use the posting feature. I do want to continue communicating with my OH friends. Lois
Dave
on 10/16/06 6:59 am - Palmyra, VA
Hey Nat. Been out a bunch lately but hope things with you are going well. Look forward to seeing you in January. I tried to add you and several others (that I saw on here just now) to my friends list. I'm still kicking and have my 1.5 year appointment with my surgeon Tuesday afternoon. I'm hanging at 150 lbs down. Still would like to go down some more but realize that I'm much more of the man I could possibly be at 225 then at 375! Take care. Dave
(deactivated member)
on 10/16/06 7:16 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
You have done awesome Dave . I miss seeing you post . And January can not come quick enough for me . I need my Dave Fix .. and my Nat Fix ... so you all better get up here . Please update the board with this news .. many would love to hear from you . Hugs, Your Tink
Splenderella
on 10/19/06 11:19 pm
Hi Nat, I haven't converted my profile yet but saw the add friends thing. Does that mean when I convert over only the people I add can see my profile? Thanks! Erika 247/143.5 almost 2 years out!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views