update on me & some wows

Ms Court
on 10/16/06 2:25 am - Remington, VA
Hi everybody. I wanted to let you know that I am doing good. I took some quiet time this weekend and was able to relax and rest. My man made it a point to take really good care of me. He is wonderful. The services for my grandmother will be today and tomorrow. Of course my closet was bare and I needed appropriate clothing so shopping I went. I was awestruck when I went home with a beautiful, little, size 12 dress. Also over the weekend I needed an extra shirt so I grabbed one of my mans shirts and looked at the tag, it said medium, I decided to try it anyway and it fit. So then for fun I decided to try his jeans and those cute little 32's fit me too. Well needless to say he isn't getting that outfit back (at least not until it is too big forme). Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 10/16/06 2:28 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Well done Courtney! Size 12's are awesome! It is good that you have someone taking good care of you too! I will be thinking of you when you attend the services over the next couple of days....stay strong..... Jackie
Christina R.
on 10/16/06 3:07 am - Reston, VA
Courtney- Congrats on the wows. Good to hear you're doing well and have "your man" to take care of you. I will be thinking and praying for you today. Christina S
Amber B.
on 10/16/06 3:28 am - Virginia Beach, VA
It's awesome that you could find something so positive right now. You're amazing, Court! Amber
Pat F.
on 10/16/06 4:33 am - Richmond, VA
Hey beautiful, I knew that you were strong and you have proved it. Size 12 man what I wouldn't do to do that. I guess maybe later in life I might get there. I would loved to have seen your face when you tried them on. Keep up the good work and I will check up on you later. :sexy :sexy : mom
Shanana
on 10/16/06 6:41 am - Altavista, VA
Congrats Courtney. Isnt that a great feeling. I have a couple 12's that fit and even a couple juniors jean i can fit in on days my tummy aint swelled from my issues. Glad you are making it thru this difficult time. Hugs Shannon
A10sFrau
on 10/16/06 6:54 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I must have been hiding for too long. I recall your posting before your surgery about a guy who didn't really fit the bill. I haven't heard anything else about the MAN in your life!.. Do TELL! How long have you been together? I am so glad to hear there is a new life for you! I had my first real date in many, many years (when I dated my husband-to-be) Sunday. It looks like different things are in store for me, altho this guy will probably not be in the picture. You and I am about the same size now. Hooray for us! Hugs, Lois
Anna Bryant
on 10/16/06 8:58 am - Roanoke, VA
That's great Courtney, I am happy you took sometime for yourself and got pampered to boot. That is a great wow moment too...oh look at me I'm drooling. I want my new life too....lol. Take Care!! Anna
jilldennis
on 10/16/06 9:48 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Sorry to hear about your Grandma Courtney... Congrats on the size 12s!!! Hugs1 Jill
Christine Hood
on 10/16/06 11:22 am - Fort Eustis, VA
congrats on the 12s and the mediums! christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views