ZOOM TEETH WHITENING ANYONE??

shellypoe
on 10/15/06 2:16 pm - virginia beach, VA
hubby and i are thinking about this, has anyone in the virginia beach area had this done, what did you think of your results if so, also any idea what the cost is here? any info will be appriciated, thanks!!
Ernurse323
on 10/17/06 1:36 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I am not exactly sure..but isnt it around $350.00? I go to Konikoff Dentistry and I think thats what they said. Let me know what yo do !! Hugs, Dana
shellypoe
on 10/17/06 1:42 am - virginia beach, VA
hi pretty lady, by the way lookin great!! well i did alot of callin and the tray whitening is about 350 and the zoom is 600, on the websites it says the zoom will lighten about 8 shades but when i called dentists they all said about 4 shades, what a variance, im just checking for hubby but he said its not worth it for 3 or 4 shades. i just told him to do the trays at home. thank ya though!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/06 9:06 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Shelly, I havent done (although Id love to check into it too) ...I just use the Crest Strips. I know that Teresa (Miss Dolly) who normally posts on the main board... well, actually, that's not true, she's now posting daily on the Bariatric site that Susan Maria owns, but I know in her OH Profile she talked about having ZOOM done on her teeth AND she included Before and After photos of her teeth. Thought I'd toss that out to you in case you want to contact her, or at the very least, read her notes in her profile and view the pics. If you have problems finding her profile, hollar back at me, and I'll locate it for you. Let me know what you find out, locally, because I really have "thought" about it a time or two, just never acted on it. Good luck - Lei
shellypoe
on 10/17/06 10:18 pm - virginia beach, VA
hi lady lei, hey where is your face??? why did you take it off? would that be miss dolly butterfly? i remember her from waaaaaaaay back, im sure i wont be able to locate it but i d like to look at her pics, could ya send me the link? thanks so much!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/17/06 11:11 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
:::::sniffle sniffle :::::: .........My face???? Um, well, see that mean ol' redheaded chicklet over there, named Wendy-Woooooooooo (aka Wendy G)?? She made FUN of my posting picture, said it reminded her of a BIRD, specifically the Ostrich that I was using as my picture a few months ago. With the neck kinda crooked and [ahem] the big ol' beak ready and posed to strike? LMAO -- yah, some best friend/sister she is, huh? Oh alright, so Im exaggerating just a tad here. Actually, the purple thingie I'm currently using was sent to me by another OH member in AZ. I liked it so much that I thought Id use it for a bit, till I'm ready to TAUNT Wendy with another bird-like pose of yours truly. Here is Teresa's profile (Miss Dolly) the photos are under her June 2004 updates. http://obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php?N=W1078617911 Also, I didn't check to see if she WROTE about her experience, but Teresa is a very friendly helpful kinda gal and Im sure she'd be happy to answer any questions you have if you email her.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views