I am on the losing side!

Laurie C.
on 10/14/06 6:00 am - Vinton, VA
I am home now. I am still pretty sore and have some pain under my left breast but my doctor says it is due to an incision there that is pretty deep and just pulling some that it will ease up. I am so amazed at how little I eat and I am full. I read all the posts about it but you really don't realize it until you yourself experience it. Thanks everyone for all the thoughts and prayers for me and a big thanks for my angel Anna. Laurie
Anna Bryant
on 10/14/06 7:02 am - Roanoke, VA
Awww you are so welcome Laurie. It is so good to hear from you. Congratulations!!How does it feel to be a big loser... I am so happy you felt well enough to come home today, and well enough to !! Woooot!! Call me if you need anything. Take care and get some good now that you are home. Anna
(deactivated member)
on 10/14/06 9:52 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Laurie - congratulations and welcome to the losing side. Enjoy not eating much because that does eventually wear off! The pain should ease each day and soon you will get off the pain meds altogether....sit back and enjoy the ride !!! Jackie
*~Tigger~ *
on 10/14/06 12:47 pm - Staunton, VA
Welcome to the losing side, Laurie! We are happy to have you here with us! JoAnn
A10sFrau
on 10/14/06 10:00 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hi, you big LOSER! Congratulations on your successful surgery and Godspeed in your rapid recovery! Lois (former Stewartsville girl)
Stephanie M.
on 10/15/06 2:22 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hi Laurie! Glad everything went well! The fun is just beginning! Keep us posted! Stephanie
Amber B.
on 10/16/06 2:08 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Laurie, Glad to see you are home safe and sound! It is an amazing experience, be ready for all your new 1st's. Its really cool. My pants are literally falling off of me right now. Hope I wore nice underroos! Have a good day and take it easy on yourself! Amber
Ernurse323
on 10/17/06 1:52 am - Virginia Beach, VA
YAY !! Laurie is a loser now too !!! I look forward to reading all about your progress !! Take care, heal quickly, and big hugs, Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views