Surgery over

prissy25
on 10/13/06 12:10 pm - Barboursville, VA
Well my surgery was Wed. Endimetrial Ablation and Essure I had some bleeding and cramping first day but past 2 days only pain I have been advised by a great board member that this is not normal others say it is I dont know what to do I couldnt speak to surgeon today about this, anyone had this prescdure and what were the results a few days after for you? Im getting worried now of a blockage????
A10sFrau
on 10/14/06 4:17 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Say your prayers of thanksgiving and wait until Monday to call the doc. It is good this is 'unusual' in the easier mode, not in the more difficult mode. Lois
Susan E.
on 10/14/06 11:49 am - Purcellville, VA
If you are concerned, always call your doctor. You should have rcvd some paperwork from him prior to sched the procedure that would have outlined what to expect and your discharge out-patient papers would have reitterated that. I have had this procedure done as well. The first few days were somewhat uncomfortable. Cramping, bleeding etc... Best wishes, Susan
Amber B.
on 10/15/06 11:59 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
I'm glad to read you came through it so well, sorry to hear about this after effects, I would definitely call your doctor. Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views