I got called a name yesterday...

Stephanie M.
on 10/12/06 1:28 pm - Moncks Corner, SC
TINY!!!!! Now...I still have about 20 pounds left I would like to lose...but that made me feel AWESOME...and I knew you guys would know exactly how I feel! Hope everyone is having a great night... Stephanie
Sporty Jill
on 10/12/06 1:53 pm - Norfolk, VA
Stephanie- I know EXACTLY what you mean. I've been called "tiny" and "skinny". Feels great, but I keep looking around to see who they are talking about - hehehe. Enjoy it! Jill 263/148/145 (my goal)/135 (Dr's goal and I may actually see it!)
A10sFrau
on 10/12/06 2:23 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Ditto here. I was shocked when a colleague said she told someone who had not seen me in a long time that I am tiny. I am most assuredly NOT tiny! I have 23 pounds to lose to my goal. I weigh 153. In MY book tiny is 5'2" and 105 pounds. I'll never be there. BUT...that having be3en said, it DOES feel good to have folks commenting about how small you are instead of how LARGE, which wasn't really that long ago . Hugs, Lois
Amber B.
on 10/12/06 9:48 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
That's so cool, Stephanie. I get called Skinny all the time, I'm no where near it, but it still makes me giggle! Have a great weekend, Amber
Ernurse323
on 10/12/06 10:31 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
LMAO !!!!!!! Stephanie..you know I was thinking the worst here !!!!!!..lol Awesome !!! Your new pic is beautiful !! Your husband's jaw is gonna hit the ground when he gets home and sees your "tiny" little butt !!...and how hot you've become also !!! Keep up the name callin girl !!! Dana
Stephanie M.
on 10/17/06 3:09 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Thanks, Dana... I sent the hubs a few pics..including some I can't post here...lol...but of course...nothing bad enough to get him in trouble. He got them this past weekend...and has had a fit over them. So...I am glad I did that to surprise him! WASSUP with you these days? Stephanie
Robin C.
on 10/13/06 12:37 am - Norfolk, VA
You are looking pretty tiny, Stephanie and beautiful, too! I just checked out your pics on Shutterfly. You have come a long way! Gosh, your whole family is gorgeous. You must feel very blessed. Keep up the good work and congrats! Robin
Stephanie M.
on 10/17/06 3:10 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Thank you Robin. Yes...I have come a long way. I can't believe how quick it has happened! It is awesome...and helps me enjoy my family much more! Stephanie
Kathy & Rich
on 10/13/06 1:43 am - Fairfax, VA
Excellent!
renea g
on 10/13/06 4:28 am - Mountains of, VA
Steph, I know how exactley how you feel my current ex boyfriend kept telling me I was loosing too much weight and I am too skinny.....I am 5ft11 and weigh 195 now and only have 5 more lbs til my surgeons goal and 15 til my goal..... i have a large frame and never will lose this extra skin on my tummy unlesss I have a tummy tuck.....and badley needing a breast reduction because of my back problems....but it feels great to have people that havent seen you in months and comment on the way you look.... hugs renea 312/195/190/180 preop/current/surgeonsgoal/my goal
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views