One Year and Profile Updated

Sporty Jill
on 10/13/06 2:56 am - Norfolk, VA
Julie- Thanks so much! Yes, at times, I am surprised by how I look. Some days, I get up and just "feel thin". Thanks again. Jill
Mojodiva
on 10/13/06 1:01 am - FPO, Japan
I was just thinking of you and Dana S. when I hit Onederland the other day. I'm so happy to see you posting today and LOVE the pictures! I have a goal from the doctor as well and Im so happy it was practically the same as mine. Of course, I have 80 more pounds to go to get there. Thank you for checking in with us and THANK YOU for all the help you gave me when I began this journey, too.
Sporty Jill
on 10/13/06 2:51 am - Norfolk, VA
Mo!!!!!!! How the heck are ya!!!!! I am SO proud of you...ONDERLAND!!! That's AWESOME! Girl, I swear...that 80 pounds will be HIS-TO-RY! You are SO very welcome. I am so glad that you were able to get what YOU needed without having to wait all of that time at Portsmouth Naval. I personally think that it is unfair to make people wait on that waiting list, while their bodies (and esteem) cr*ps out on them. I was just telling Amber that we all need to get together. Girls day out or something fun. Jill
Kathy & Rich
on 10/13/06 1:42 am - Fairfax, VA
Happy surgiversary! And congrats on your great progress and transformation! Best wishes! Kathy
Sporty Jill
on 10/13/06 2:55 am - Norfolk, VA
Kathy- Thank you so much. You were such an inspiration to me during my progress that I have to thank you. I know that you don't even know how you helped...but you did. And again...THANK YOU!!!! Love ya! Jill
Judy B.
on 10/13/06 11:25 am - Marion, VA
Way to go Jill!!!! Congrats to you. JudyB
Jane M.
on 10/13/06 12:40 pm - Williamsburg, VA
Isn't Dr. Clark the best. I'm gonna miss him. After my 2 year, he said for me to see my PCP from now on because I might be moving next Spring. He knows her really well, and she can get my labs for me every year. I'm gonna miss Nancy too. You've done remarkable well, better than me. I'm awaiting plastics to get the rest of this skin off. Hopefully I'll make goal by then. Jane
Christine Hood
on 10/15/06 8:10 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats Jill! Thanks for being such an inspiration! Love ya girl! Christine
Dave
on 10/16/06 6:55 am - Palmyra, VA
Jill: Congrats on your hard work and progress! You look great and I know you feel better. Dave
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views