One Year and Profile Updated

Stephanie M.
on 10/12/06 10:28 pm - Moncks Corner, SC
Hey Dana, He did not give me one either. It's all good. LOL Have a great day! Stephanie
Sporty Jill
on 10/13/06 2:42 am - Norfolk, VA
I was in my file and Nancy told me on my 1st appointment. But we both said...Um, no...too low for my body structure. She said that it's based off of the charts they use. But, now, I may actually get there. We shall see if I do and if I like how it looks. Still LOVE your picture! Jill
Sporty Jill
on 10/13/06 2:34 am - Norfolk, VA
I guess it was in my file, because when I went in for my 1st appointment after surgery, Nancy told me what it said, and we both looked at each other and said "Wow...that's a bit low". So, we discussed 145 and her and I agreed that 145 would be better. But, it's basically from the weight charts (I hit "normal range at exactly 145). When I met with him at 6 months, he told me that my body will let me know when I'm done, and he reminded me of that yesterday. And yes, at times, I do feel like I'm melting (HA! How appropriate for the "Wicked Witch of the East - hahahahaha). But, it took alot more than water! We need to get together! Haven't seen you in ages. Probably pass you in the mall and don't even realize it - hahaha. Jill 263/148/145
Stephanie M.
on 10/12/06 10:26 pm - Moncks Corner, SC
HAPPY SURGIVERSARY!!!!! You've done awesome, Jill! And...Dr. C is the coolest, isn't he? Glad to see your progress and all of those great pics of your family! Have an awesome day! Stephanie
Sporty Jill
on 10/13/06 2:44 am - Norfolk, VA
Thanks so much. Yep...I just adore Dr. Clarke. You going to the next support group meeting? It's about Holiday Eating. I know that I can use any help I can get to get through the holidays. Jill
Stephanie M.
on 10/13/06 7:42 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Won't be at the next meeting. Hubby will be home in a few weeks...plus we are going to be moving in a few months...on top of the holidays. I am going to be nuts before this is all over....but I will get a new house out of it! Stephanie
Sporty Jill
on 10/13/06 8:54 am - Norfolk, VA
I hate moving and then to have to do it during the holidays...UGH! Well, another time! Have fun (ugh! Sorry!) Jill
Sharon Q.
on 10/12/06 11:03 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
YOU GO GIRLY.................the sky's the limit!!!!!!!!! Congrats on taking your life back..one day at a time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OXOXOXOXOOXOXOXO Sharon
Sporty Jill
on 10/13/06 2:45 am - Norfolk, VA
Sharon- Thanks so much for your support. Jill
Julie R.
on 10/13/06 12:52 am - Belspring, VA
Jill, Happy Anniversary! I'm so happy for you Your pics are awesome; you're just melting away Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views