One Year and Profile Updated

Sporty Jill
on 10/12/06 2:03 pm - Norfolk, VA
Hi All- Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the mild weather. Well, today is my 1 year anniversary and boy what a day it has been! I went to work and found that my co-worker (3 months post-op) had decorated my cubicle with balloons and gave me a really cool card that plays "Whoop there it is!" everytime you open it. Saw my doctor and nutritionist today. Both were VERY pleased with how I have progressed. My labs were perfect, so my doc was very happy with that. He told me that he was very proud of me and was just really sweet. No surprise, because he is just generally sweet. Last weekend, I had to go and buy some new pants for the Fall, and found that I had to buy a size 8. Can we say WOOHOO???? I am 3 pounds away from my goal and 13 pounds from my doctor's goal. I didn't think that I would get to his goal, but am now rethinking that. Especially since I am still losing on a consistent basis. Ok, fairly consistent. Well, several of you have emailed me and asked for updated pictures - thanks for keeping tabs on me! But, my profile has been updated with lots of new things...yes, including pictures! Guess that's it! Have a good one! Jill 263/148/145 (my goal)/135 ( my doc's goal, and I may actually get there!)
A10sFrau
on 10/12/06 2:39 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations on a wonderful year of transformation! Lois
Sporty Jill
on 10/12/06 2:49 pm - Norfolk, VA
Thanks! And by the way...LOVE your new pic. You look GREAT! Younger! Jill
Shanana
on 10/12/06 8:45 pm - Altavista, VA
Great job Jill. You are doing wonderful. Shannon
Sporty Jill
on 10/13/06 2:35 am - Norfolk, VA
Thanks so much! Jill
(deactivated member)
on 10/12/06 9:25 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Great job Jill! I read your profile - what a great story! Well done!! Jackie
Sporty Jill
on 10/13/06 2:35 am - Norfolk, VA
Thanks so much! Jill
Amber B.
on 10/12/06 9:47 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Jill!!! Great to hear from you and congratulations that is amazing. I'm so happy for you and look great. Keep up the good work, I need all the inspiration I can get. Oh, please thank your son for protecting me and our country, you must be so proud. Have a great weekend, girl! Amber
Sporty Jill
on 10/13/06 2:40 am - Norfolk, VA
Hey Sweetie! Hope you are doing well. Thanks for the congrats! I swear, there have been days where I thought "What the he**". But, yep, it's all good. I really feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's not a TRAIN! HAHAHA We are very proud of Sean. He is young and has already accomplished alot. I just wish he wasn't deploying. It stinks that he is going to a "hot" area and I won't be there to protect him (I know, I know). But, it's his job, and we will just send as much love to him as possible and then throw a heck of a party when he comes home. Have a good one yourself. Too bad I wasn't able to make that last get together. We need to plan another one (with a bit more notice so I can plan). Jill
Ernurse323
on 10/12/06 10:26 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Jill that is incredible !!! You just melted away to nothing !! Dr Clark gave you a goal? He didn't give me one..he said everyone is different. Hmmmmmmmm... I will ask again on my 9 month check up. I never thought I would make it as far as I have to be honest and as long as my BMI gets to "normal range" I will be satisfied. What have you decided to do with plastics? CONGRATS and Happy Surgiversary to you !!! Hugs, Dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views