One Step Closer!!!

Robin C.
on 10/12/06 4:58 am - Norfolk, VA
I had my psych evaluation this morning, and it went very well. I really like the psychiatrist I spoke with for about an hour. He said he sees no problem with me having the surgery at all. He will submit his letter to Dr. Wohlgemuth by tomorrow afternoon. I didn't have to take a test or anything like I have read some people had to do. Now all I have left is my day long nutrition class and the white light bady scan before my doc will submit to insurance for approval. I am so excited I can hardly sit still. Robin
Kathy & Rich
on 10/12/06 7:37 am - Fairfax, VA
I didn't have an exam either but my husband did. Guess it depends on the psych you went to. LOL! Good luck to you! Never heard of the white light body scan before but I looked it up. Sounds interesting. Again, good luck! Kathy
Robin C.
on 10/12/06 9:44 am - Norfolk, VA
Thanks, Kathy & Rich! The white light scan will be cool. They'll scan my body before my surgery and determine exactly how much fat I have and where it is. Then they will do it periodically and see exactly where I am losing fat and how much I am losing. They are doing it on all of they patients because they are trying to prove that there is a much better way to determine body mass than the BMI. Robin
Christine Hood
on 10/12/06 7:57 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats Robin, Keep in mind that the white light scan is not required for insurance approval...That is actually optional (cool, but optional). They should be submitting for approval once you do your class. Good luck! Christine
Robin C.
on 10/12/06 9:48 am - Norfolk, VA
Thanks, Christine. They told me it was optional, but made it sound like they really want all of their patients to participate. I don't get to go for the nutrition class until after that. So it won't hold me up any. (Thank goodness!) Otherwise I'd be pushing for an earlier submission, believe me! Thanks,Robin
Anna Bryant
on 10/12/06 9:06 am - Roanoke, VA
That is so awesome Robin.....Grats!!! Anna
Robin C.
on 10/12/06 9:48 am - Norfolk, VA
Thanks so much, Anna! Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views