The Lord took her home

prissy25
on 10/12/06 1:26 am - Barboursville, VA
Courtney Im so sorry for your loss of your grandmother, know you are in my prayers for you and your family. I lost my grandmother almost 4 years ago its hard cause she was the rock who held us all together and I miss her terriablly you hang in there if you need anything let us know. Hugggssss to you.
Pat F.
on 10/12/06 5:06 am - Richmond, VA
Courtney, so sorry for your loss. Like everyone else has said she is in a better place now and will be waiting for all of you to come and be with her. I will keep you in my prayers. Love you and take care. Mom
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/12/06 7:22 am - Danville, VA
Courtney, Sweetie...My heart goes out to you. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I know it is hard but she is happy now. You will be with her again someday. At least she is done with the suffereing and the pain. If you need anything, please let me know. I love ya.. Betsy
Christine Hood
on 10/12/06 7:53 am - Fort Eustis, VA
I am so sorry Court, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hugs Christine
Kathleen L.
on 10/12/06 8:37 am - Arlington, VA
Courtney, I am so sorry to hear that your grandma died. My prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.
Anna Bryant
on 10/12/06 8:59 am - Roanoke, VA
Courtney, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Cherish the times you had together. Anna
wanda
on 10/12/06 10:05 am
Courtney, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your grandma. I am so glad that you got to spend a little time with her last night. You and your family are in my prayers. Big hugs, Wanda
Donut22kids
on 10/12/06 10:44 pm - Jeffersonton, VA
Courtney, so sorry for your loss, but her memories you will always have in your heart. I will pray for you and your family. Donut
fishtayl
on 10/18/06 11:24 pm - Bealeton, VA
God bless! What a priviledge it is to usher a family member out of this world and into a wonderful new one!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views