The Lord took her home

Ms Court
on 10/11/06 10:41 pm - Remington, VA
I went out to the hospital last night to see my grandma again. I got a few hours with her. Mom called me about 2 1/2 hours after I left and told me she was gone. I am so blessed to have had her for so much of my life. Thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers. Courtney
Kelli
on 10/11/06 10:49 pm - Portsmouth, VA
Bless you and your family Courtney. I have been praying for you. I went through the similar situation 3 years ago with my grandma. I know how it hurts that she is gone, But you have to know that she is now in a better place, with special people. No more pain, just happiness for her. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Love, Kelli
(deactivated member)
on 10/11/06 11:02 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Oh Courtney I am so sorry for your loss, but you do have many happy and fond memories of her and she knew how much you loved her. She is out of pain and at peace now. Please know I am thinking of you - sending hugs your way..... Jackie
(deactivated member)
on 10/11/06 11:09 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Courtney, I am sorry to hear about your Grandma . I know that you will miss her . Just keep in your thoughts that she is now a new and in no pain . I will pray for you and your family during this most trying time . Be Blessed , Natalie
Amber B.
on 10/11/06 11:17 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
I'm so sorry, Court. I'm glad she is now in peace. I hope that your family takes the time to not only mourn, but celebrate her life. It sounds like you guys are a great close family. I'll be praying for you. Amber
cathya
on 10/11/06 11:26 pm - Orlando, FL
Courtney, My heart goes out to you and your family. May your wonderful memories of family times together keep her close to you as you grieve her passing. CathyA
*~Tigger~ *
on 10/11/06 11:33 pm - Staunton, VA
Courtney, I am so truly sorry for your loss and your pain. You really are blessed to have had her in your life for so long. However, that doesn't do much to help with your pain right now. Be thankful that you had each other, and I know that you were as special to her as she was to you. With love, JoAnn
hollydecarlo
on 10/11/06 11:44 pm - hopewell, VA
courtney, May god bless you and your family thought this tough time!! I am so gald you got to spend time with her yesterday!! I will be keeping you and your family in my thought and prayers. ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) God bless you, Holly
Christina R.
on 10/12/06 12:48 am - Reston, VA
Courtney- Continued prayers for you and your family. What a blessing for you to have been able to spend the time with her. Christina S
(deactivated member)
on 10/12/06 1:26 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Courtney, oh honey I am so sorry about your loss. I havent been around much in the last couple of weeks and I missed this until now. I am sorry Courtney. Please sit and reflect on all your wonderful memories and what a good influence she had in your life. Love you Courtney, donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views