Newbie!

Naomi Z.
on 10/12/06 12:45 am - Killeen, TX
Hi all I figured I would just take a moment to intruduce myself. My name is Naomi and I soon will be having the gastric bypass done at St Marys in Va on Nov.14th.I came across this site doing my normal day research and then realized there was a VA forum..yaaaaaaa since IM new to VA and really know nothing around here.I tried the chat rooms to see what info I could maybe be filled in but that wasn't a pleasurable trip..lol..Well enough of your time for NOW..lmao..Just wanted to make my formal Intruduction...:wave:
hollydecarlo
on 10/12/06 1:58 am - hopewell, VA
WELCOME!!!!!! were in va are you? ((((hugs)))) Holly
Naomi Z.
on 10/12/06 6:03 am - Killeen, TX
Well my husband is stationed at Ft Lee and we reside in Hopewell.Hopefully soon we can move on post..lol
(deactivated member)
on 10/12/06 3:13 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Welcome to the forum. We are a friendly bunch and will give you lots of help if you just ask for it...... or even if you don't sometimes lol!! Whereabouts in VA are you? Jackie
aryqa
on 10/12/06 4:46 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Nice to meet you Naomi! Are you in Richmond? How do you like Virginia so far?
Naomi Z.
on 10/12/06 6:20 am - Killeen, TX
Virginia is ok I guess.It's a change from Connecticut.My kids,well I should say my two youngest are doing ok here the oldest forget it,he hates everything about it.I like the adventure but not the lonleyness being at a new place with not knowing anyone really.We have been here since June 1st and I know time will make things so much better.
prissy25
on 10/12/06 6:32 am - Barboursville, VA
Welcome Naomi to our sight and Virginia, look forward to meeting you soon. We will be doing a Meet & Greet here in Charlottesville In Nov. watch for date and location please come.
*~Tigger~ *
on 10/12/06 9:03 am - Staunton, VA
Welcome to the VA board, Naomi! Hopefully you and your kids will meet lots of new people soon; that will make life much easier for you all. Best of luck with your surgery next month!! JoAnn
Anna Bryant
on 10/12/06 9:36 am - Roanoke, VA
Welcome to Virginia Naomi, and to the site. These ladies are so awesome and supportive. I feel so blessed to have found this site. Anna
Robin C.
on 10/12/06 9:58 am - Norfolk, VA
Hi Naomi, Welcome to our board and welcome to Virginia. Everyone here will be such a help to you. I hope everyone gets adjusted to the "South" soon. I have learned so much from everyone here. One thing that they have repeated over and over is that is it not too early to start your vitamin and protien regimen. It will help you get in the habit now before there are so many other issues to deal with. Keep us posted on your progress! Good Luck! Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views