HAPPY ANNIV. HOLLY!!

*~Tigger~ *
on 10/11/06 11:29 pm - Staunton, VA
Hey, all you wonderful VA folks! Today is a special day--it's Holly's (Pink Princess) one year surgiversary! She has done sooooooooooo well with this surgery! Since she just called and woke me up, I know that she is now down to 137 pounds!! Everybody ease chime in and wish her a wonderful day. She deserves it! Love you guys! JoAnn
hollydecarlo
on 10/11/06 11:39 pm - hopewell, VA
Hay Sweetie, My Little JoAnn Thank You!!!! That is so nice of you!!! love you, Holly
(deactivated member)
on 10/12/06 12:29 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Go Holly .. it's your Re-birthday .. Go Holly .. It's your re-birthday ... Oh Holly .. you have done such an amazing job . I so remember posting to you when you came to the board . I want to share somethings with you as you continue on your journey . Remember and never forget .. that with each pound lost is a celebration .. but know that this is a lifestyle for life .. and you must live it everyday .. this surgery was only a tool .. not a gimme .. so keep workin it gurl ! I am so very proud of you .. and I wish nothing but the best for the next year coming . Many hugs . Love ya , Natalie
hollydecarlo
on 10/12/06 1:52 am - hopewell, VA
nat, I wouldnt have made it this far with out all of you.. My OH Family!!! love you guys!!! holly
kabarron1
on 10/12/06 12:40 am - Hopewell, VA
Holly, Happy Re-Birthday girl!! Keith
hollydecarlo
on 10/12/06 1:54 am - hopewell, VA
THANK YOU SWEETIE!!!!!! HOLLY
(deactivated member)
on 10/12/06 12:41 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hey happy rebirthday Holly!!!! You look fabulous one year later !!! Jackie
prissy25
on 10/12/06 1:22 am - Barboursville, VA
Happy Re-birthday kiddo you look awsome and keep up the great work. though your skinny enough but you deserve it hope next yr Ill look as good as u. .
hollydecarlo
on 10/12/06 1:56 am - hopewell, VA
THANK YOU MELINDA!!!! AND YOU TO WILL GET THERE!!!! YOU"RE LOOKING GREAT KEEP IT UP GIRLIE!!!!! HOLLY
Julie R.
on 10/12/06 6:06 am - Belspring, VA
Congrats Holly!!! Your pics are awesome & it sounds like your life is going great Live it up Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views