URGENT - PLEASE READ

(deactivated member)
on 10/11/06 4:50 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
TO ALL RICHMONDERS I have a freind that is in Ricmond Memorial Hospital . Stace Schmidt . She has been admitted for a blockage and twisted bowl obstruction . Stace is not from Richmond and had her surgery in Minneapolis . (RNY ) Is there any one that can go over to that hospital and check on her . I am here in Rockville and can not get to her . She has some one on the way but we would really like for someone to stop by to check in on her . They are trying to get her moved to MCV or St. Marys . If you can do this please call me 804 586 1838 Thanks , Natalie
BigBob Notforlong
(Gizmo)

on 10/11/06 10:33 am - Mechanicsville, VA
Richmond Memorial??? Do you mean Memorial Regional in Mechanicsville?
Sharon Q.
on 10/11/06 11:17 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Is this OUR Stacy??? Hangs with Kimmy from SC???? WOW, I am shocked!!! Keep us updated please...............XOXOXOOXOXOXOOX Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 10/11/06 11:19 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Yep it is our Stace ... I can not get Kim to answer , I know she was supposed to be on her way down here . I will let you know when I hear more .
(deactivated member)
on 10/12/06 12:29 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Stace is doing better , she has been unblocked ... thanks to a good ole bowl movement .. Thanks
Sharon Q.
on 10/12/06 12:32 am - Fredericksburg, VA
OHHHHHHHHHHH, that is the best BM news I've had all day!!!!!!!! I'm so happy she didn't have to go under the knife to correct it!!!!!!!!! Thanks for keeping us updated Natalie!!!!!!!!!!! XOXOOXOXOOXOXO Sharon
~Sexy YaYa~
on 10/12/06 1:32 am
Nat I just got off the phone with Stacey and she's doing much better! It looks like she may be in the hospital a couple more days to make sure EVERYTHING is ok. I'm going to try and go see her tomorrow evening if she's still there. I will let you know! Keep her in your prayers...I just got out the hosptial last week after a 5 day stay and it's no fun...but mine was a ulcer. Tanya
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views