New Pics and updated profile Finally LOL!!!

hollydecarlo
on 10/11/06 2:02 am - hopewell, VA
Hello all, I finally did it. I updated my profile and i even have a bunch of new pictures.. sorry i have been in hiding for a while just been really busy.. take care and go see the new pics.. hugs, holly 259/140 at goal
A10sFrau
on 10/11/06 2:22 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
GREAT photos, Holly! Congratulations on your wonderful new life! Hugs, Lois
hollydecarlo
on 10/11/06 2:58 am - hopewell, VA
thank you lois !! cant wait to get together and head to that store in c'ville lol!!! have a good one.. holly
Chyanne2u
on 10/11/06 4:35 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Holly, Great pictures. It's so nice to see how successful you've been in the last year. It's great to see you back on the board too. Hugs, Kathy
hollydecarlo
on 10/11/06 8:52 am - hopewell, VA
thank you kathy!!! hugs, holly
renea g
on 10/11/06 11:09 am - Mountains of, VA
Hey girl its so hard to believe its been a a year since your surgery and I am so proud of you !!!! You look great before and look so beatiful now and you have a wonderful man by your side that you are happy with and I am so happy for you.....I can remember the first time we talked before you had your surgery and now look at ya!!!!! Ms. Hottie!!!! Congrats on the weight loss and you look great!!! Love ya renea 312/197/190/180 preop/currrentweight/surgeonsgoal/my goal
hollydecarlo
on 10/11/06 10:25 pm - hopewell, VA
Hey you, i was just thinking about that the other day. you were the 1st person i talked with on here. and i was telling keith how nuts i made you with all my questions.. Thank you again for being there for me don't know what i would have done with out you all!!! you too have done so well you look amazing!!! when you sent me the new pics i was like Wow Girlie!!! love, holly ps. we really need to get together sometime soon!!!
kabarron1
on 10/11/06 12:01 pm - Hopewell, VA
Hollykins, Well.....you KNOW how I feel about your transformation! ("You all dat and a bag of CoCo Puffs!") Thanks for the sweet comment in your profile....don't know that I would go all that far in describing me; but thanks anyway and THANK YOU for being with me through some SERIOUSLY TRYING TIMES! Thank you baby! Now,..............if I can just get you to take your vitamins and protein LIKE YOU SHOULD ......we'll be all good! Happy early Re-Birthday! Keith
hollydecarlo
on 10/11/06 10:20 pm - hopewell, VA
Baby, thank you!!! and you know i will always be there for yah!! i am getting better at taking my vitamins and protien.. you keep drilling it into my head!! Hollykins
(deactivated member)
on 10/12/06 1:28 am - Fairfax Station, VA
beautiful Holly - and you're at goal! Way to go! I'm proud of you, love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views