1 Year Ago Tomorrow !!!

hollydecarlo
on 10/10/06 8:25 am - hopewell, VA
Dana, ty and your looking good yourself sweetie!!! hang in there the pounds will start coming off again any day now!! hugs, holly
Christina R.
on 10/10/06 3:34 am - Reston, VA
Holly- Congrats! Happy Re-Birthday! Christina S
hollydecarlo
on 10/10/06 8:26 am - hopewell, VA
Christina, thank you and were's a new pic of you..???? hugs, holly
Jennifer V.
on 10/10/06 5:03 am - Waynesboro, VA
Congrats Holly. I keep thinking one day I'll run into you and recognize you, but not so far. Hope you do something exciting to celebrate. I can't imagine what my life will be like one year out. You're a great example! Jennifer
hollydecarlo
on 10/10/06 8:27 am - hopewell, VA
Jennifer, thank you yes we really must get together some time soon.. maybe the next meet and greet... hugs, holly
*~Tigger~ *
on 10/10/06 5:59 am - Staunton, VA
HELLO, EINSTEIN!! IT WILL BE ONE YEAR ON THURSDAY!!! I am so proud of you, girl! I love you!! JoAnn
hollydecarlo
on 10/10/06 8:30 am - hopewell, VA
Sweet Sweet JoAnn, I must be having a blonde moment... oh thats right your blonde not me must be old age setting in !!! i must need more b12... love you, holly
(deactivated member)
on 10/10/06 9:15 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
HOLLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY SURGIVERSARY ... YOU HAVE DONE WONDERFUL ... AMAZING .. AND MOST OF ALL .. YOU ARE STUNNING .. Hugs, TInk
hollydecarlo
on 10/10/06 11:05 pm - hopewell, VA
hay tink, thank you girl!!! you also have done an amazing job.. congrats !!! love yah, holly
Sporty Jill
on 10/10/06 11:24 am - Norfolk, VA
Happy Rebirthday to Us! Happy Rebirthday to Us! Hey there Surgery Sista..... Glad to hear that you are doing well. Hard to believe that we are 1 year out. What a journey it's been so far! I'm not far behind you, but haven't slowed down yet (yikes!). But....it feels GREAT! Take Care..... Jill 263/149/145
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views