What is in your .... Closet .. ?

(deactivated member)
on 10/7/06 9:06 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
OK .. what is in your closet now that has never been there before.. Is is a little black dress... a skimpy bathing suit ... Do tell .. As for me .. I have size 3's that where not there before .. and I have a tiny 2 piece bikini .. that I adore ... OMG .. and a pair of Halston Jeans ( Thank you Joanne ) that are exquisite ! Thank God for this surgery ..and for Good Will ! Happy Sunday .. Tink
Stephanie M.
on 10/8/06 1:13 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hey, Tink! Like you...I have those jeans that I NEVER thought I would be able to wear again. I have purchased all kinds of fancy lingerie also...in preparation for the hubby coming home in a little over a month from deployment. I also have a sexy black dress and a red dress...that I never dreamed of wearing before! So many changes in the past year...and I am still losing! I am so very grateful for my surgery! Have a great day! Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 10/8/06 1:14 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Well so far what is in my closet that has never been here before is SPACE!! I used to have so many clothes in there that I could not move in it - now I have very few clothes that I wear and I gave all the rest away..... so apart from some jeans that I wear now and some t-shirts the closet is bare lol!! Some day when I am finished losing weight I know it will be all filled up again! Jackie
A10sFrau
on 10/8/06 1:34 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
My closets is FULL of sizes I didn't think I would ever wear. I rejoice over the 36Cs--the size I wore when I was 13!! More wonderful are the drawers and closets full of Cody's clothing I have started wearing--starting with tops, jackets, coats and sweaters, all mediums so far. I will need to get the last 23 pounds off (NOT FAR AWAY!!!) before I can think about the size 4 jeans (or maybe an extra 5 down from that). I have neither butt nor thighs; my waist has always been the last hold out. My waist is now a real 12 and the rest of the pants, below the waist, are MONGO--how frustrating . I am eyeballing two dresses of Co's, size 8, that 6 or 7 pounds lost might let me get into. When I can wear her prom dresses (size 6s, always tailored down in the waist and backside) I will come to OH VA events that require formal dress--not until. It will be my coming out party when that happens. Yes, Praise God; Thank God for this surgery! Despite my pain, life could be MUCH worse. Hugs to all, Lois
A10sFrau
on 10/8/06 1:50 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
AND, I agree on thank God for GW!! That and Ebay are my only stores now. Another addendum--the 36Cs are in the drawer not the closet . Like Jackie, I do have much more room in my closets than before. I had too many clothes. I have Jim's old closet full of things I intend to sell on Ebay. I keep telling myself I will take one yucky weekend and set up a seller's account, take photos and get going. Need to quit procrastinating. Lo
jilldennis
on 10/8/06 2:59 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
I have Aeropastale size 3/4 jeans and shirts that I keep finding in my daughters room.. Today my daughter came in asked if I had anything she could wear to a wedding next Saturday. She took two of my dresses I got at the Charlottesville Goodwill last Saturay - I thought they would be good for the Hawaii cruise. She made the comment that she was glad I was her size - because now she has more clothes without buying them!! I have a bikini to wear on the cruise...I have little sexyunderwear! I agree Tink - Thank God for this surgery and for Goodwill!..as I type this in my American Eagle size XS sweater I got from Goodwill!! Jill
Jane M.
on 10/8/06 2:04 pm - Williamsburg, VA
Let's see...all my clothes don't end or begin with the letter X anymore. I have a size small cropped leather jacket and size small sweashirts. I have a pair of size 8's in jeans that are ready for me to wear after plastics. I'm significantly bigger on the bottom that the top, so I still have to buy seperates. I just ordered a bikini on clearance that I will also (Hopefully) be able to wear after plastics. I think the most significant thing is the fact that I went from a 48 DD bra to a 34/36 C or B cup bra. Of course I have to roll the girls in them, but they certainly are a far cry from my "Over the Shoulder Boulder holders". BTW, I kept my largest sized jeans and Dylan I had fun jumping in them together. I can fit in one leg and he fits in the other! Jane
Amber B.
on 10/8/06 9:44 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
I haven't cleaned out my closet yet, but will be soon. The only additions are a stack of jeans my friend gave me going from 20's to 12's. I'm finally in the 20's now, woohoo! That's from a 26. I put a pair of my 24's on yesterday because that's all I had clean and they were just hanging off of me. Love it! I also have a size 12 silver gown I'm hoping to be wearing by New Years, if not then, definitely on my cruise in March. Wish me luck! Amber
Robin C.
on 10/9/06 12:22 am - Norfolk, VA
Well, a lot of clothes that I hope to get small enough to wear soon are in there. I hope I don't get to wear them very long though because they are all size 14 and size 16. I dieted myself right on up to an 18 this summer before I started looking into WLS seriously. I do have some size 6's up in the attic that I saved from a long time ago... just in case. Maybe by Christmas next year I will be wearin' them again. That would be sooo very sweet! Going to see the psych doc Thursday - one step closer to getting a surgery date! Woohoo! Robin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views