Prayers Please

Ms Court
on 10/5/06 10:49 pm - Remington, VA
As you all know my grandmother has had many health problems all year long and has been in and out of the hospital. She went back in on Wednesday morning and while there yesterday suffered two strokes. Right now the family is trying to be with her at all times as she is very weak etc. I will be leaving work here in a little bit to sit with her for awhile this morning and afternoon. Please say a few prayers for her peace & comfort and for my family as we deal with this. Thanks in advance. Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 10/5/06 11:10 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Courtney, I am thinking of you and your family and praying for your grandmother.... stay strong.. Jackie
cathya
on 10/5/06 11:24 pm - Orlando, FL
Courtney, My heart goes out to you. 3 years ago we went through this with my mother. I'll be praying for you and your family -- for wisdom and peace. CathyA
jilldennis
on 10/5/06 11:25 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Courtney - you and your family are in my prayers! Hugs Jill
Amber B.
on 10/5/06 11:47 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
I'll be praying for her and your whole family, Court. Hope everything works out for the best. We're thinking about you, Amber
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/5/06 11:55 pm - Danville, VA
Sweet Courtney...You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you bunches.. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 10/6/06 12:43 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Knee Mail going up for you and your family . Tink
Christina R.
on 10/6/06 1:39 am - Reston, VA
Courtney- Prayers for your grandmother, you and other family. If you need anything, let me/us know. Christina S
Pat F.
on 10/6/06 1:42 am - Richmond, VA
Courtney, Like Kat told you we know where you are right now and I will keep you and the family in my prayers and just tell you to trust in the Lord and he will answer you. I have gone throught this with my Dad less than a year ago and he is doing good now. He went to the point that they had the whole family brought in to us going up the next day to see him setting up and asking what was happening. God works in mysteries ways. If you need to talk let me know and I will be glad to talk to you or anyone in your family. I am also training to be a medical assistant so I can answer some of your questions. You can reach me at 804-240-7667 this is my cell. I know that I should not put my number on here but this way you can reach me.
Christine Hood
on 10/6/06 8:45 am - Fort Eustis, VA
you are in my thoughts and prayers... christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views