I met the woman of my dreams today

David@Goal
on 10/5/06 6:44 am - VA
OK, YES! Before you flame me- I know I am married and have 3 beautiful kids. BUT when you meet the right one for you - your heart flutters and you have to go for it b4 the opportunity passes. So, yes, I was working a trade show today here in Richmond and I saw her walking toward me. I couldn't help myself..she looked so sweet I just wanted to eat her up!!! Her name is Ginger and there is just something about her that makes me hunger for her!! I asked her to pose for a picture with me - and she gingerly agreed. PLEASE don't hate me for falling for her - I think when you see what a sweetie she is, you will understand my dilemma: http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/wlsdavid/Ginger.jpg Her last name is Bread. I plan to eat her like no one ever has, and maybe one day God will bless us with ginger bread babies. David
(deactivated member)
on 10/5/06 8:49 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
OMG I showed this to Alan .. we both are still laughing .. I know you two will be happy ... LOL.... And if you have babies .. I want some too .l I loves me some Ginger Bread ... Huggles , Natalie
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/5/06 2:37 pm - Danville, VA
OMG, David...that is way too cute. You are such a clown....Like Nat, I love me some Ginger too....save me some...LOL Hugs, Betsy
donnap
on 10/5/06 7:34 pm - Collinsville, VA
Oh my! It is 5:35 AM, I've (unfortunately) been up for about 1 1/2 hours, sitting here in a fog......UNTIL I read your "juicy" post! CRACKED me up and NOW I'm awake! Thanks for the laugh!! Donna P RNY 11/17/04 At goal! Down 116 pounds.
(deactivated member)
on 10/5/06 10:05 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Oh that is just too funny!! Save me some too!!! Jackie
jilldennis
on 10/5/06 11:29 pm - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Oh, David you are one sick cookie!!! Jill
cathya
on 10/5/06 11:29 pm - Orlando, FL
I don't care how you try to spin it, she is a home wreaker and a waist wreaker. I say we all bite her head off. CathyA
Stephanie M.
on 10/6/06 12:36 am - Moncks Corner, SC
David, dude...you are not even right... Thanks for making me laugh! Stephanie
cpatters
on 10/6/06 1:20 pm - Rockingham County, VA
Does she have a brother that you can hook me up with??? You are so funny. Thanks for the laugh!!!!!!! Cathyh
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views