Results are in...

Stephanie M.
on 10/4/06 1:53 am - Moncks Corner, SC
I just got my labs back from my visit a few weeks ago. The labs were awesome! I am so relieved! Hope everyone is having a great day! Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 10/4/06 2:29 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
That's great news, Stephanie! ....and that's also a GREAT NEW PHOTO, I might add. Oh my my, talk about sexy and glamorous all wrapped into one smile/pose.
Stephanie M.
on 10/4/06 2:55 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Thanks, Lei. I like the pic, too...but can't figure out how to resize it without it being fuzzy. Any ideas? I used the directions from OH...and resized it...and it still came out fuzzy. I just had those pics done a few weeks ago. Also had some other ones taken to send to the hubby as a surprise. He is still gone...but will be back next month! He should get his pics in a few days. It will be interesting to hear the comments. Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 10/4/06 3:11 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
I think the problem you're having is that it's stretched to LONG ....not sure what's causing it and if I tried to "explain" it, Id confuse you even more. LOL, trust me, my hubby says I always explain with 200 words when 10 woulda sufficed. If you want, email the ORIGINAL picture to me and I'll resize it to the OH specs (100x100) and send it back to you. Then all you have to do is UPLOAD it to the OH site, like you already have, but it'll be sized correctly so no stretching should take place. Just keep in mind, after you upload the revised photo you might have to REFRESH your screen (control F5) a time or two to actually SEE the new photo. If you want my help just email the photo over to [email protected] and I'll work on it. Unfortunately for me, I'll have more time on my hands now that my hubby has deployed. That's WONDERFUL NEWS about yours finally returning, right before the holidays too, how excited you must be!!!!!
Tam
on 10/4/06 3:19 am - Richmond, VA
Awesome news and I, too, love the new photo! Now if I could just find the time and figure out how to do it then I could change mine! Tammy
Stephanie M.
on 10/4/06 3:24 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Thanks, Tammy! I gave the picture thing a shot...tried to resize it like the OH directions say...but I am not doing something right...cause it looks all stretchy. Hopefully, Lei can help me figure it out! Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 10/4/06 3:49 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
I just sent them back with my AOL account - since my email is a hit and miss, thought Id give you a heads up here too. If you DON'T get it, let me know and I'll resend it. Gonna run a quick errand in a bit, but I'll check when I get home. You're GORGEOUS!!!! I couldn't choose between either picture, so I just did both!
Stephanie M.
on 10/4/06 3:58 am - Moncks Corner, SC
YOU ROCK!!!!!! Thank you muches!!!!!! Stephanie
Kathy & Rich
on 10/4/06 3:53 am - Fairfax, VA
Luckily I saw your pic before it went *poof*. You look stunning! Congrats on the great lab results. Kathy
Stephanie M.
on 10/4/06 3:55 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Thanks, Kathy! Lei just fixed it for me...so I gotta refresh...but it should be a better one. Lei ROCKS!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views