CLIMBED A MOUNTAIN!!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/2/06 9:51 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
WOW! Kelli - what a wonderful achievement! No wonder you were so emotional! Congratulations One day I hope to achieve something like that although I have no head for heights but I hope to achieve something equally emotional! A friend of mine told me that she tried on a pair of shoes that were normal width and one size smaller than usual - she said that they were such pretty shoes and now they fitted her - she burst out crying in front of the whole shop! She said she had not worn pretty shoes for 16 years! It is amazing the thoughts that touch our hearts after surgery...... I felt your pride and had a lump in my throat for your monumentous achievement!! Well done!! Jackie
Betsy Anitahug
on 10/2/06 10:34 pm - Danville, VA
Oh Kelli...I am sooo proud of you. That is quite an accomplishment....one I hope to achieve one day. I would be emotional also. In fact, I know I would be...Soooo girlfriend, when are you going to get your tiny hiny out to see me???/ Huh, huh??? I miss you bunches and would love to see you and your DH...give him a big kiss for me. Love you both..Betsy
BarbsKenyon
on 10/3/06 1:42 am - Newport News, VA
Sounds like you have been busy girl. Glad everything is going so well for you, sound like it was an awsome experience. : - )
donnap
on 10/5/06 7:47 pm - Collinsville, VA
Kelli, I wanted to add my Congrats! What a wonderful, inspiring post! Such a great metaphor for all of us. You are SO right - we all have our own mountains and it can be life chaning to tackle them. I'm really thrilled for you hon. Donna P RNY 11/17/04 At goal! Down 116 pounds.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views