January WLS Event and Expo - Commitee

(deactivated member)
on 10/2/06 4:57 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
This year I am forming a commitee of volunteers . If you are planning on attending the event and would like to take part in helping out . I am asking that you respond to this message . The only criteria I am going to ask is that you be available to meet in Richmond 2 times before the event . If you are in NOVA or Va Beach this would require you to drive in for the meeting . It will be held somewhere local - possibly at the Hotel we will stay at . I will give you more details as it gets closer . But this is the only requirement I am asking as of yet . And the meeting will be on a weekend - Saturday .. dates not available yet .. . Let me know if you are interested , I will be contacting you direct once you email me . Send to [email protected] or respond here direct . I need about 7 volunteers at best . I will take what I can get LoL ... Take care, Natalie
*~Tigger~ *
on 10/2/06 5:54 am - Staunton, VA
You know you've got me, darlin', for whatever you need! JoAnn
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/06 8:59 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I would like to help out Natalie. I sent you my number earlier this morning to your yahoo address........ Jackie
Chyanne2u
on 10/3/06 2:00 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey My Sweet Tink..... You can count on me. I want so much to be a part of this conference. Plus this will be great information for me to take back to the support group. Just let me know when and where we will meet. Saturdays are great for me. Lots of Love Kathy
TammyNVA
on 10/3/06 8:07 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Natalie, You can count on me! I'm looking forward to it, and we should have Lauren with us this year, too Hugs, Tammy George
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views