Update

Amber B.
on 10/2/06 4:53 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey ladies & gents, I just wanted to shout that I finally past the 50 pounds down marker and I feel fabulous!!! This weekend's walk pushed me over the line and we had a great time (I've got a pic of me, Erika, and Erick but I haven't uploaded it yet). We raised/donated to a good cause (The ASBS) and I was so proud of everyone there. 3 miles it not easy for some of us newbies still but we did it. Well, I can't say I did all 3, but 2+ is good. My legs are feeling it today, let me tell you. Happy Monday, All! Amber P.S. I updated my profile as well.
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/06 5:15 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Way to go Amber .. and yes it is a GREAT cause . I was able to do it last year and had a blast . Congrats on your weight loss .. you look amazing .. Keep it up . Hope to see you in January .. Natalie
Robin C.
on 10/2/06 5:16 am - Norfolk, VA
Hey Amber! WOOHOOOOO! You go, girl! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to make the same announcement. Keep it up! Hugs, Robin
Stacey D.
on 10/2/06 9:23 am - Harrisonburg, VA
Great job Amber...I am getting ready to do a five miler in Nov, and I am bitting my nails.... Take Care, Stacey
Shanana
on 10/2/06 8:29 pm - Altavista, VA
Great Job Amber!!. I need to do a long walk. Got to exercise more, tone up this flab i got LOL. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/06 9:55 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Well done Amber!! I did the walk on the 16th at Fair Oaks Hospital and I felt it for a couple of days! I never thought I would ever be able to walk 3 miles in less than an hour! Of course we had Jill and Jon chasing our asses all the way around lol!! That helped make it quicker lol!! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views