The VA FFP Group

prissy25
on 10/2/06 12:03 am - Barboursville, VA
Some have ask for a new Meet & Greet so I guess I should start working on it again. Any suggestions here in Charlottesville what where when.
A10sFrau
on 10/2/06 10:49 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I hope not on OCt. 28. That is my Busch Gardens Day. I enjoyed Pondersa. and I don't know enough about C'ville to suggest a restaurant. I truly enjoy the M n Gs of the FFPs. Lois
Jennifer V.
on 10/2/06 11:07 am - Waynesboro, VA
I'll really be looking forward to the next one. Saturday ended up being a disaster and I couldn't begin to think about leaving home. It sounds like you guys had fun and Imissed seeing so many people I only hear about on this messageboard. Keep me posted. the only place my kids let me tke them is the McDonald's drive thru and I don't think many people would agree to that Love, Jennifer
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/06 9:58 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I would like to try and make the next one but October is a busy month and the last weekend in October is the OH event at Lexington, Kentucky and some of us will be there......... also Charlottesville is a longish way from here in Fredericksburg. If it was in November I may be able to make it. Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views